• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why did you REMOVED TF2!!!!????

Thekillerj

Spectator
Reaction score
So i been thinking i have not played the server a long time i remember i played it one day and i wanted to play Tf2 but when i got on it was not there any more so i want to know just why you guys got removed because when i search on some minecraft server pages say that this server still has it i bet you ever person that saw it before when tf2 was there loved it but why did you guys removed because no one was playing no were dislike it i say if you get it back i advertise and more people play after a another and another then it be popular once again so plz guys help me lets get this do game back and maybe you guys can make better because i want this game back guys plz just reply and and view this to get the creator of the server to get this wonder full mini game back!!!!!!;) XP #WEWANTTF2BACKFORLIFE!!!!!

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Whoa! Wall of text.

TF2 was removed because there were a significant amount of bugs, and they want to be able to focus on their other gamemodes. It may return in the future, but probably won't be for a while.

meme

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
cuz no1 play tf2 on minecraft xDDD if u want play tf2 get tf on steam xD!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci