• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do YOU join clans?

Why do you join clans?

• For Competitive reasons

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • For making friends

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
So in this huge community, there are many teams, or in the case, clans that have many people in each one. There are big clans, small clans, fun clans, competitive clans, you name it.

So back when I still played MCSG I was never that big on clans (Mainly just because I was more of a solo player). But, when I did join a clan, it had to have: A. My friends (At least a couple) or B. Just really fun, happy people. I was never too big on the really competitive clans because I joined to either hang out or make new friends.

So why do you join clans? Are you competitive, like making friends, or simply can't win without other scrubs carrying you. (lol jk)

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
The simple thrill of being in the clan. The adrenaline boost when you get a stone sword in a clan battle. The excitement of getting a pick. Becoming the best, around. To be put on a bench, or to be carried. Listen to my leader's seducing voice. Messing around, meeting new people.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
I like joining clans for competitiveness. Not a fan of making friends in clans. I like to keep my distance, because you never know when that ''friend'' ends up making you like a fool and makes everyone hate you. Anyways I quit clans, too much drama

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
The simple thrill of being in the clan. The adrenaline boost when you get a stone sword in a clan battle. The excitement of getting a pick. Becoming the best, around. To be put on a bench, or to be carried. Listen to my leader's seducing voice. Messing around, meeting new people.
Couldn't have said it better : p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I do it because I love to obsess over clan battles, and get so competitive that if we ever lose I go onto the other team's thread and create ten pages of flame, not caring at all that it will all have to be cleared by some poor mod

:(

In all seriousness, I do it for all of the experience. Ever since I had some IRL friends who were in the original Rebels, and one in Forgotten, I'd always thought it'd be cool to be a member of the competitive clan scene, hence why I put so much effort into joining Trivium, a clan with most of those people I looked up to back in the day. I joined Apex because I missed it all, scrimming, hanging out with some chill people, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci