• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why Hello there fourms!

drewtk

Diamond
Reaction score
I posted this in the wrong place like I thought I would! So I re-posted it the correct section!

Apologies about re-posting, I'm not too sure if its allowed or not, so if a mod/admin comes across this post feel free to delete it! Thanks!

I couldn't figure out how to delete this post, so sorry about it just being here!

Bye!

Hello there fourm members!

I decided to join the fourms today just because I wanted to start interacting with the community more I guess! :'D

I've been playing MCSG for quite some time now, i'm not the best, but hey, I'm getting there! :'D So back on topic, I've been playing MCSG for a while and never even thought about creating an account on the fourms really, so yeah, here I am!

Basically, I just wanted to say Hai.

Anyways, see you all around! <3 ^_^

Side Note: Sorry if this is in the wrong section! Like I said i'm new here, so I'm not to sure where to post an introduction type thing, if its in the wrong section, please let me know and I'll take it down and put it in the correct section!

Last edited:

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there! It's nice to see more people on the forums, and I hope I'll see you around here c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci