• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will I get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SjsYeahKid

Platinum
Reaction score
I just killed an alt mod and told me he'd get me banned. I guess I'm leaving this community for good if people would stop pointing fingers and accusing of hacks. i do not hack nor will ever hack. I can't evn get hacks since my parents block certain files. He spoke through chat in white letters and told me it was my last game so enjoy it. Well, I made it to deathmatch and was teamed on. I did not enjoy my last game. He then told me to "have a nice day!" and left. I do not know who this was. I have no way of proving any thing against hacks. I do not hack though. You can pretty much ask anyone in the community if I hack. I bet you every single person will recognize the name and say no. I was wondering what will happen to me in the future and if i will ever be able to play again. I have to admit, it did look like hacks with the strafe I put on him. But, that does not mean that I hack. Well, i guess he's working on getting me banned atm, so what's the point. Please any mods contact me if you may know who this was. His name started with an A. I guess this will be the last you will be hearing of SjsYeahKid. Thanks yall for making my MCSG experience great. And I will miss many people I have met along the way and so many people that have helped me improved over this last year.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think you can get banned for killing someone... What was the mods name

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Are you sure he was an alt.

11. Do not mislead people: Do not mislead people into learning false information that will trick them into doing something idiotic.

Example:
  1. Do alt f4 for diamonds
  2. Do /kill at start to see your kill stats
  3. Non-staff: I’m a moderator!
  4. do /v for free sword at start
If you have any evidence providing he was misleading you, you may be able to report him.

SjsYeahKid

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you sure he was an alt.

11. Do not mislead people: Do not mislead people into learning false information that will trick them into doing something idiotic.

Example:

• Do alt f4 for diamonds
    • Do /kill at start to see your kill stats
    • Non-staff: I’m a moderator!
    • do /v for free sword at start
If you have any evidence providing he was misleading you, you may be able to report him.
He talked through spec chat to the ingame chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci