• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will I get in trouble?

Will I get hate?

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you think I will get hate if I named my YouTube name CrashCourse? If so what other names could I name it?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why would you? It's a name. It's not what you name yourself, it's how you act and what you do with you channel that will bring people in. However I do like the name CrashCourse, why not? Do what you like c:

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
If you ever have the need to ask "will I get in trouble if...", the answer is always yes.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dud don't ask for problems is your life your decision I like the name I respect what you wan't <3 <3 is your choice and Im with you :D

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why would you? It's a name. It's not what you name yourself, it's how you act and what you do with you channel that will bring people in. However I do like the name CrashCourse, why not? Do what you like c:
Dud don't ask for problems is your life your decision I like the name I respect what you wan't <3 <3 is your choice and Im with you :D
Ok the only thing is there is a you tuber with the name, but I will go for it!

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
The only possible problem I could see is if you were to get partnered because I'm pretty sure John Green has a copyright on Crash Course (For those who don't know it's a YouTube series that teaches you things and it's really cool check it out) :D But I don't think we would have any issues with it.

Kacashi

Tribute
Reaction score
In my opinion, I don't really think It matters because, it is just a name :/

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
If you ever have the need to ask "will I get in trouble if...", the answer is always yes.
Will I get in trouble if I abide all the rules of the MCGamer network to their full extents?

myth busted

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci