• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Winds of Change 2

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Ninetailefox92 here with yet ANOTHER SG map project with my build team: Red Forest

I have been getting loads of requests from people asking to revamp winds of change, so I was like. HEY. if someone is going to revamp it, its going to be us!

BUT THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN!

leave a comment with any features or any ideas you have for winds of change 2 and it may make it onto the map! We definately want to keep the map in tune with what the community wants! (please no like, ADD LAVA or GET RID OF ALL THE WATER!!11!0 we are keeping it in theme with the original, we are just making some changes and improving the quality)

Changes made:
- Water depth decreased
- ship added detailed

Changes to be made as suggested:
-Lilypads
-More structures on the top of the map to make it have more of a purpose.
-Details and lights to be added to the inner part of the map.
-Decreased time to reach islands whether this be through structures of lilypads is undetermined.

Thanks guys

-Nine

Last edited:

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
maybe add bridges that go over the water, maybe some structures under for example sea creatures.

Last edited:

Tumblrr

Career
Reaction score
Something that has been bothering me since it came out was how in some areas you can see that some errors were made to the terrain, but other than that there is not much i can think of atm! Good luck with the revamp btw :]

N

Nikola

Maybe try adding lily pads that you could jump on till you get on that boat with like 5 tear twos. Ain't nobody have time to swim!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Make another villagey thing in the trees up top. It could be more like a double layered map than one village in the top layer.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
i never got to play on tht map :( i cri
uh its still on the servers? so you could go play it.. like now? Beardy There isn't a village currently on the map.. so the comment is a bit confusing but yeah we will be adding more to the upper level

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
uh its still on the servers? so you could go play it.. like now? Beardy There isn't a village currently on the map.. so the comment is a bit confusing but yeah we will be adding more to the upper level
I haven't played it recently enough, but I thought there was the staircase to the top. It may not of been a village, but there was some sort of structure.

How about that for an addition, a village in itself. Maybe falling through the cracks.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Ohhh Fancy! I have never really played much "SG" on the map : Winds of change. However seeing that this is upcoming i'll have to pay more attention to it! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci