• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wins don't count for the 2nd time now

Status
Not open for further replies.

FailTomato

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok so this has happened once before and again. I had 257 wins and I won a game on fortune island And I should have 258 but I don't I still have 257. What is this glitch and why is it happening so often

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
It's not necessarily a glitch, rather how the leaderboards update. The way that the system works involves official updates to the website and /records every 24 hours. So if your win doesn't show up on your leaderboards page, it's most likely because the leaderboards haven't updated to account for it yet.

Hope this helped,
~Cubes

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Also, as far as I am aware, there is an issue with the leaderboards that the developers are currently aware of. I don't know the details, but I was informed that they have not updating at all for some users in the past week or so.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As said before, this is a glitch being handled by the developers pertaining to the leaderboards.

I recommend also posting something along these lines in the 'Bug Reports' section to raise awareness for the developers.

Do you believe the question to be answered?

Edit: QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci