• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Winter Fortress" Minecraft Timelapse

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey everyone, im AlpakaWhacker, one of the guys of the Youtube Channel "TheBiscuitFoundation" and we have just released our first timelapse in about 8 months. We stopped doing timelapses due to the fact that we didnt have enough people, time or Hard Drive space.

Luckilly, i now have plenty of hard drive space, we found about 3 days worth of free time and got a team of about 20 people to help out.

We appreciate any views that we get from anyone here viewing our timelapse.

TheBiscuitFoundation have previously worked with youtubers such as WW2BOY and Vareide aswell as playing with youtubers such as inthelittlewood and bashur

From AlpakaWhacker
~TheBiscuitFoundation Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBiscuitFoundation

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you guys are good! Ever tought of making a survival games map?
Funny you say that :p We helped build all 3 Survival Games maps from Vareide lol (however im working on a personal SG map which i hope to release soon)

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
Man you guys are good. I think you would get along well with fyreuk if you know them. I think if you tried, you could make all of your time-lapses into survival games maps. Also if you need help, I will love to join you guys :)

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Man you guys are good. I think you would get along well with fyreuk if you know them. I think if you tried, you could make all of your time-lapses into survival games maps. Also if you need help, I will love to join you guys :)
Thanks alot, im afraid we arn't looking for any help at the moment due to the fact that any help we need we get from TeamVareide

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci