• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-WIP- Destroyable Mega Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameovergames

Spectator
Reaction score
YAY! the pics are working again :D, but i have one question: How do you make the HUGE glass walls???

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Just be careful with making large objects like the boundaries with world edit. I suggest making sure the world is saved BEFORE trying to construct this. The amount of blocks that are added with even just a 500 block diameter sphere is massive, and lesser computers can cause the game to crash. So be sure to save just before so that if the game DOES crash, you have a very recent save to reboot.

Gameovergames

Spectator
Reaction score
Just be careful with making large objects like the boundaries with world edit. I suggest making sure the world is saved BEFORE trying to construct this. The amount of blocks that are added with even just a 500 block diameter sphere is massive, and lesser computers can cause the game to crash. So be sure to save just before so that if the game DOES crash, you have a very recent save to reboot.
Ok i will accutualy start now with trying to make the start of the map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci