• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World Record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey guys Vanth here. And I believe I just witnessed a world record! The current time is 11:48 In Hong Kong (Thats where I live). So it's around 12:30 in most parts of Australia. What we managed to get was a line of 12 people! Proof can be seen below:

I thought this was kind of cool, and seeing as this has never been done before this is a World record. If you want to try and beat this feel free. I challenge you all :D. It was fun, Hope all of those involved enjoyed this.

~Vanth

P.S. Everyone in it:

Last edited:

Onedera

Spectator
Reaction score
If the record was "Most people with the same skin in one place" then I'm pretty sure that this is no where near the world record. If this is the record for the most people with that particular skin then yes, it probably is.

Anyways, good job! Looks pretty cool! :D

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
If you read my whole post. The record is most people in a line this late at night. Thanks for showing interest!

~Vanth
If the record was "Most people with the same skin in one place" then I'm pretty sure that this is no where near the world record. If this is the record for the most people with that particular skin then yes, it probably is.

Anyways, good job! Looks pretty cool! :D

Onedera

Spectator
Reaction score
If you read my whole post. The record is most people in a line this late at night. Thanks for showing interest!

~Vanth
That's a pretty specific record... But ehh, who cares, it's still cool.

Onedera

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm hurt, I'm not going to lie that hurt. Why? Why would you go and say those things on a fun thread like this. I'm just helping, is there anything wrong with that? Either way I'm not going to argue. I hope you feel good, Insulting people who like to help.

~No Vanth ;(
There is some truth to that though. You should apply for Mod and once/if you get Mod then do what you're doing. There is little to no point to trying to moderate when you're not a moderator, as people either completely ignore you, not take you seriously or get mad at you.
Although trying to moderate is definitely not bad, it's also not that great either.
Apply for mod, go from there. Believe me, I've been like you, I've tried to enforce rules as a regular player, I usually just get hated on for it, that's why I don't do it anymore.
Knowing the rules is definitely a plus, but you should focus your energy on getting mod first, and then moderate.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Alright thanks! Although thats not my main goal.

~Vanth
There is some truth to that though. You should apply for Mod and once/if you get Mod then do what you're doing. There is little to no point to trying to moderate when you're not a moderator, as people either completely ignore you, not take you seriously or get mad at you.
Although trying to moderate is definitely not bad, it's also not that great either.
Apply for mod, go from there. Believe me, I've been like you, I've tried to enforce rules as a regular player, I usually just get hated on for it, that's why I don't do it anymore.
Knowing the rules is definitely a plus, but you should focus your energy on getting mod first, and then moderate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci