• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wounded -Sg map |Details|

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Wounded
What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear "Wounded"? You probably thought of "Cut's" "Broken arm's and bones" or even "Mentally wounded." I thought of all those listed things and I also thought of the war. How people fight and get wounded for us, and even die. Then I thought about what is going on in Syria, and other countries. People are getting wounded, they will never be the same as how they use to be. Then I thought about the city or town that was under fire. The city had to wounded, right? Broken window's, holes in walls, broken gas lines. The city will never be the same. It will never heal. They will just re-build the city right? Sure they'll rebuild the city, it will become bigger and better! But the wounds will never be healed. The city will not have the same feel to it. It will just be wounded.

Ideas
Corn- In the middle of the main, Battle area.
City- There will be a huge city. Full of untouched and damaged buildings.
Suburbs- The suburbs will be completely damaged. Like a ghost town.
Military bases- There will be a place on the map which will be covered with bunkers, fallout shelters, even a nuke factory place thing.
Forest- There will be a big forest with cottages on one lake.
Beach- The beach will be small but will have russian battle ship(s) in the water.

Team
The only way I'll make a team, if we can get a server up! You can volounteer to make a server for this or if have a build team, you can make an extra world for this map.

Apply
Builder
-Not Up-
Redstoner
-Not Up-
Terraformer
-Not Up-

If you want to volounteer and host the server please pm, so I can tell you a couple of plug ins which we will need.

About the map
Name: Wounded
Size: 300 block radius.
Chests: 250~
Builders/Helpers: 1
Due date (If team) : -Not decided-
Due date (If I'm alone) : -Not decided-

Plan picture

Map.png

Sorry if you don't understand the plan. #Horrible drawing.

"Show me your hands. Do they have scars from giving? Show me your feet. Are they wounded in service? Show me your heart. Have you left a place for divine love?"
- Fulton J. Sheen​

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is advertising but if you get accepted to my build team maybe you have a chance at building this map.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci