• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wow seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanOfBeans

Spectator
Reaction score
Welp I'm forever banned from mcsg servers because apparently my name is inappropriate even though it's not.

CanOfBeans

Spectator
Reaction score
Dude, ass isn't even prohibited on mcsg servers, it doesn't get bleeped out. Plus, it's not even a bad word, it's your butt. And my name isn't offensive so I don't understand how people think my name is bad

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
This probably isn't going to go anywhere other than flame, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this.

Feel free to PM me with questions :).

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well it's unreasonable to say that a$$ is not a dirty word, just because it is not bleeped out in the games. Does that mean that all the cuss words in the book that are not bleeped out are allowed? No. Younger users would very much find that name offensive. Also, might I ask you, how is it that you would know that a$$ is not bleeped out in the survival games? It clearly states in the rules that profanity is not allowed, that along with your username which contains profanity, is worth a ban. There is no reason to temp-ban someone for their username, because they would just come back, and get banned again for the same reason. Therefore your perm-ban is just. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci