• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Wyvern's Wake (Revamp)

Excited to see a revamp of Wyvern's Wake?

• Total voters

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
par 72 is a great map don't get me wrong, I just said don't make it like par because both you and lemonz are working on this map and worked on par.
But you shouldn't judge two people because of one map. Seriously it is annoying. It's like saying "oh this actor/actress does the exact same thing every movie" which I'm sure there are a few examples that some do but you got to understand most people can understand that Par and Wyverns are two separate, and also why would we make it like Par? like Par is good enough without having every other map like it. I wouldn't want to play on 10 different maps that looked the same and had the same feel.

People just need to trust us that we will do good with it. Literally NONE of the placements are moving. EVERYTHING will still be there. Just literally clean it up so you don't see a random stair block where it doesn't belong. Like I think there is only one section it actually has a quartz block.

For example: Some windows where usually there was glass, for some reason there was wool, it just didn't make sense.

To those that still thing this won't be as good as the original, just let us do it, and judge for yourself once it's done. Trust me, this is one of my favourite maps ever. I would never want to ruin the feel of the map when I use to play it when it was on the server. Plus if we did we would get so much hate for it.

Kisus

Survivor
Reaction score
My eyes are filled with tears, I cant explain how happy I am!!!! GOODLUCK!

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
But you shouldn't judge two people because of one map. Seriously it is annoying. It's like saying "oh this actor/actress does the exact same thing every movie" which I'm sure there are a few examples that some do but you got to understand most people can understand that Par and Wyverns are two separate, and also why would we make it like Par? like Par is good enough without having every other map like it. I wouldn't want to play on 10 different maps that looked the same and had the same feel.

People just need to trust us that we will do good with it. Literally NONE of the placements are moving. EVERYTHING will still be there. Just literally clean it up so you don't see a random stair block where it doesn't belong. Like I think there is only one section it actually has a quartz block.

For example: Some windows where usually there was glass, for some reason there was wool, it just didn't make sense.

To those that still thing this won't be as good as the original, just let us do it, and judge for yourself once it's done. Trust me, this is one of my favourite maps ever. I would never want to ruin the feel of the map when I use to play it when it was on the server. Plus if we did we would get so much hate for it.
They are 2 separate, but

1. you got seriously triggered over no reason

2. trusting people is not easy with something like this big of a project.

I'm sure you'll do good anyway. 90 percent of what is left of MCSG has never played this map originally :(

TheDespiGamer2

Survivor
Reaction score
This makes me remember of v1 so much!!! awww hope it gets accepted or ill kill chad myself jk xd #WyvernsWake

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
Philly67

I worked on the revamp you had a look at

what we did was remove op items; fix all the terraforming glitches; improve the lighting in the castle; mix in some different blocks into the nether biome; replace the trees with custom ones and add a couple of builds to the emptier parts of the map. we also added a secret where you had to answer a series of mcsg-related questions for the chests at the end, such as 'who was the first player to reach 100 wins?'

then I got banned and wasn't quite so keen on doing mcsg favours

AquaSonic

Spectator
Reaction score
I realy hope this Gets Accept'd realy I love Wyvren's Wake and hopefully U remove the 2Dia Sword and thoes other Stuff (64 gold and Enchantment Bottles)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci