• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

xQualify- Quitting Thread

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome

I know that most of you do not really know me... But please just read on.

I joined the mcsg community in the lates of 2013. It was probably the best time for mcsg. Everyone loved playing and having fun. I mean of course I love the present mcsg. I mean people are still pretty cool and still good. Just now not as much people are being brought together as a whole. Sure diversity is great, but I wish that everyone was involved more into the community.

The Clan community was one of my favorite things in the world. I love interacting with tuns of people and just having fun. Theirs nothing better than getting on a ts where your friends and such great people are on. Pretty sure that clans are going to be a thing for a long time. I loved the competitive skills that it brought out of people and all the great team work we all had.

Here is to the people that change my life

elmagarate- This is one of the most respectful players of all time. This man right here is like my best friend. I met him in Elusive (Tbt). He Was there for me when I was feeling really bad. Taught me how to me nice to players and to be well respected. Without this person I think I would have still been in the closet. He told me one day to just be strong and brave you will get through a lot of struggles in life. Ty elm

xSwifftyHD - Juan. Your super cool and so nice. I mean probably my favorite beiner in mcsg. You know how to make me laugh and smile. Your such a nice guy and I am glad I met you in Aura v244

Techaton - Didn't get to know you really well. I mean your pretty cool. I wish that I did get to know you better cause I thought we could have been really good friends. Your a good player also. Ty for being nice to me.

Skill - I mean ur funny. I am glad I met you. Not for very long but I mean you helped with some stuff toward the mcsg community and gave me some tips. Also your really nice and kind, I know that your gonna be a really good moderator. Ty for being really helpful and really nice.

Kran - what do borbin. Your Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom so funny and make me pee my pants some times. Desolate was the best clan I was ever in. Thank you for teaching me your Borbin Ways. See yah later Robby Bing

Shadoe - Shaddow waddow. First off your my dog. Your really cool and sweet and your make me smile. It sucks that you have 2 cps. Even I can here your clicking and its more than that but any ways. I wanna say ty.

Atu - Boy Mintsib your such a hore. Honestly I hate you. Jk. Your Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom super funny and you showed me how dumb I am sometimes. xD gonna miss yah buddy.

Poncho - MARTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Your a sick as mother fluffy bunnies. Your prety nice. #WOW4Life

Ty For everything that you have done for me <3 I love yall and Gonna miss all of you

WANNA GIVE A HUGE ASS SHOUT OUT TO VENDETTA & DESOLATE <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci