• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

You Guys Are Awesome!

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
i have loved being a forum member so far Because I'm Meeting so many Great and amazing people who have been supporting me on the tough times ive been through so far and have helped me on the mistakes ive made i just wanna say thank you for being oh so very kind and thoughtful especially all the people that have helped me through some times Thank you ~ TripIV Ceroria Vanth DemonSushi ~ Thank you guys for helping me through some tough times <3 leave some comments all ma sexy people.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Glad to see you thanking the people who helped you through troubling times! Always nice to see a thread like this :)

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Didn't make it in :( (jk) Anyway, glad to have an active member on here looking to help the community! :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's nice to see that you're enjoying your time here! I look forward to seeing you around :)

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
No you are ;)

Sadly I didn't make the list ;^(

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Glad to see you're happy with our community! But please, feel free to use punctuation, such as comas, periods, and question marks, as it's difficult for me (not sure if others) to read huge chunks of words.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Good to see new members of the community thinking out side the box and helping others! Keep it up dude!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci