• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Anti-cheat

Would you like new anti-cheat

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No there arent any hakers its normal server

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurkDestroyer

Spectator
Reaction score
So im here to complain about your awfull anti-cheat,there is so many hakers,as your mods are lazy AF they dont ban any of them,and anti cheat doesnt even work probably.You say report if you think someone is haking,well only if donor reports will someone come if i report noone will even read it(now you will lie).If i hit someone with fishing rod he doesnt get knockback once,maybe its lag but 2-3 times its bannable already but noo your anti cheat doesnt recognize it.How it cant recognize that someone is running and charging bow,or if someone is running like bolt.Thats not normal or if someone is hitting from 5 blocks like how doesnt it recognize.You say report on forums.Well,i have a life i should fix your server? I should tell my friends to F*** off because i need to fix someone's server and no-life doing it? Or they should get better server and better anti-cheat.You will check my stats and see that i have 11 wins in normal sg and around 20 in solo, you will say you are unexpirienced player.Ok,that's true but im learning how can i learn if your mods dont do anything and just standing,take badlion's anticheat its better,(way better considering this one doesnt even work, and now you will say its your problem, you know why huahwi is recording less SG or any youtuber.Because you dont do anything Flint and steel didnt work for how long? And you dont even do anything its so boring to play on your server anymore (now you will say you can leave if you are unhappy). I gave few months ago 20 euros to play on your server and i can only see hakers? less hakers is on cracked servers.And you will say (most of them arent hakers they are just better than you at pvp) i can recognize haking im not stupid i can see when someone is using fishing rod im using it too.And many many many famous youtubers or any player is complaining about hakers and you dont give a sh*t about it? well guys you are wrong you should people are just gonna leave from this server.I bought mc few months ago and i want to quit it because i rage everytime i see hakers now you will say (its your problem that you rage) it is ok but how can you not give a sh*t about it sucks now you will say something arrogant and ban me thanks cya

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Our AntiCheat was recently rehauled and restructured to be precise and accurate, so that it can catch all of the cheaters on our network and give them the appropriate punishment. Right now it performs ban waves every Friday for over the weekend and will soon be performing bans based on severity of offense and evidence gathered.

I can tell you right now that almost every hacker I see banned by the AntiCheat also has compelling video evidence by our moderators to prove that they were, in fact, hacking, backing up the validity of the AntiCheat.

Understandably there will still be hackers, however our AntiCheat is currently doing a much better job at stopping them. Please be patient and remember that the angrier people get at us, the less gets done and the less fun people are having on the network.

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci