• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Best Kill

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Weell, I was on Breeze Island playing a muck around game with friends and I was climbing up the vines above the lava trap (the double piston one) trying to chase a guy up the vines, he hit me off and his team mate was standing on the blocks were the pistons retracted and of course I fell onto the pressure plate with 1 heart left and his teammate ended up falling down the hole. Made my day. :')

Reaction score
I was playing on Skylands, so the chests were about to refill, and there were 4 tributes left. I'm in a chest (I had full iron, iron sword) when suddenly this kid starts bashing me with his sword, I run away scrambling with 2 hearts. Luckily, he felt that he needed to look inside a chest while I was standing there with 2 hearts, I quickly eat a golden apple to regen, just then he comes charging at me with full iron, diamond sword. I start sprinting around the cornucopia like there is no tommorow. I regen to about 5 hearts, then I turn around and swing away. He lowered me to a half heart and I'm backing away, facing imminent death. Then I quickly pull out my bow quick shot him twice, then set him on fire. After setting him on fire, I turn around and sprint like crazy, then a little thing flashed up in the chat; Awarded 54 points for killing some random kid. That was an awesome moment :cool:

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is tough since I've got so many awesome/hilarious kills ...
So i guess i can write some of them down and you guys can decide :p
(Notice, all of this happened in 1.2.5 which today is still the least buggiest/laggiest version mojang has released)

So me and another guy which i used to team with before went on a server and met a team of 15 people, and the best part is that all of them where using the same skin. So as we get close to the refill we head back to the cornucopia, and guess what? the first thing we see is that huge team camping in cornucopia! So what we decided to do was to bring all of them down which we actually did xD

(here's the picture of the team!) xD

So one time when i went solo on a 48 slot server i managed to get a dia chest plate/dia boots and a dia sword!
Now, as i won the game i noticed aureylian joined the game and i guessed she did a livestream so i decided to check it out and as i started watching it while playing (2 monitors) she said that everybody in the stream had to take me down the next round as she thought i was to good. So of course *Challenge accepted*! So the map we where going to play was SG3 (It got released that week), so i came up with the perfect plan on how to bring them down, so the plan was basically to see if they where stupid enough to follow me as i climbed up on the mountain using vines and guess what they actually did follow me! So i just knocked down each person who tried to climbing up :D

(Here's the picture of some of the people who followed me, too bad i lost the deathmatch since i didn't manage to get good enough armor)

So one time when i played SG1 i managed to get nothing! the only thing i had on me was leather pants and a flint&steel. So as i was wandering around on the map not knowing where the cornucopia or i was (I still get lost on it -.- lol), a guy popped up with full iron armor and iron sword. So as i saw my hunger was fairly low (Didn't have any sort of food) i just put on my war face and used my flint&steel as a weapon, now as i noticed that there was no water near by, i managed to get him on fire 3 times without him even having the chance to extinguish the fire. So as he tried to take the last few hits on me, i managed to get him on fire for the fourth time! and well, i managed to kill him with leather pants/flint&steel vs full iron/iron sword. (Too bad i didn't even think about recording it! i think my heart was beating a bit to fast for me to even think straight) xD

And the last one:
Me and the guy (which i teamed with when taking down the huge team) was playing on a 48 slot server, so the map which we where going to play was SG2. Now in that round there was a team of 5 guys which basically has tried to kills us every time they see us, so we knew they where going to try take us down. So since they were a team of 5 people it was obvious that we shouldn't even try to take the cornucopia. So the only thing to do was to collect the items from the other tier 2 chests scattered outside cornucopia.
So as i was at the end of my chest route (This was after the refill) the guy i teamed with said that the team of 5 (think it was only 4 then as he managed to knock one of them down from the nyan tower) was trying to hunt him down and since he was fairly close to me, we decided to take them on. So as i get close to him i took out my flint & steel made a straight 3 block path with fire which all of them managed to go on, as well as the guy i teamed with. And as for the result of that he was taken down and there i was 1vs4.. so i took another round with flint&steel and as the blocks got caught on fire i took up my bow and managed to take down 2 guys and then the 2 other guys came right on me so i took out my sword ran on both of them and got them knocked back little bit. And as they got knocked back i took out my bow and shot one of them down and then the other guy came fairly close to me so i took out my sword and *boom* the team of 5 just suddenly rage quited. Now the best part was that all of them had either full iron armor or almost it (chain) and i had a combo of iron,gold and chain.

Oh yeah! one quick one.
In 1.2.5, if you used a fishing rod on a player you could basically drag/make them fly if they had a good amount of lag (Etc. US player playing on a EU server) So you can only guess how many people I've killed by doing that! xD
Was Bored so thought i look a t some forums but these are http://www.youtube.com/user/fragmecinema they were having a livestream that day and ask everyone that were watching they livestream to put on one of they're skin ( there's 2 ) so they can tell who's on they'r team and lucky enough this is how i found out about MCSG xD

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Um, Hend was the one that necroposted..

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Now it looks like I doubled post on purpose. -_-

BigBadBuzz

Survivor
Reaction score
On sg2, themegaryan17 had a chain chest and iron legs and a stone sword. I had a chain chest, leather pants, and iron boots. We both had stone swords. I was thinking that I was screwed, but I killed him. Awesome way to get 198 points.

Mr_coolguy23

Spectator
Reaction score
i was so amazed when i did this....i had a stone sword and not too good armor. i was versing 2 guys that where teamed with a bit more armor than me and gold swords. (some people think they do lods of damage but they do the same as wooden!) and i was in map 2 and i stoped running and fought them.i won

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci