• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Crush and why you Like Him/Her.

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I guess this is a thread to share all our pro's about the people who we like. The title is quite self-explanatory.

I like my crush because he is very meek when you first meet him, but when he becomes comfortable around others, he is very outgoing and kind. Generally, he only chooses specific people to be around, which makes a very attractive trade in my opinion.

Now tell me about the person whom you like and why!

And remember, have a wonderful day! :D

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
At the moment, I really don't have a "crush" on anyone in specific. To be honest, it's kinda nice not to. Sometimes, it's easier to not try. As weird as it sounds coming from me, sometimes we all need a little break and just not trying for a bit works. Now, with that said, it doesn't include not trying on things that matter a whole lot more. What you do in high school, on the road (driving), in the streets (if it's crime), and your family are things that will effect your entire life. A girl or guy you likes in any grade less than 9th really doesn't effect you much. And, to be honest, most girls or guys in high school won't effect you either unless you stay with them out of school.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I don't believe in crushes. If you see someone, then you like him/her, simple as that.

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't believe in crushes. If you see someone, then you like him/her, simple as that.
Definition of crush (liking a person): "a burning desire to be with someone who you find very attractive and extremely special."

Basically I should rename this to "why you are attracted to a human being."

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Definition of crush (liking a person): "a burning desire to be with someone who you find very attractive and extremely special."

Basically I should rename this to "why you are attracted to a human being."
I have no attraction to any human being at the moment. If I did they'd be my girlfriend because I am super s3xy.

M

MattGlowstone

I suppose I do like this girl, I met her at a nightclub we didn't speak or anything, we just sat down beside each other, and when I was sitting on a table (That may sound crazy but true) she came over and stood beside me.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I've had a huge crush on someone for 3 years. I'll leave it at that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci