• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Most Memorable Holiday/New Year Moments

2015?

• Bring it on, baby!

• III'MMMM REAAADDDYYYYY!

• No, this is Patrick.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As you look back on all of your New Year experiences, you have those one or two that really stick with you. These can be MCSG related, or just really good stories of things that happened to you in "the most wonderful time of the year." I myself have a couple I'd like to share c:

New Year's Eve 2012 (12/31/12) was spent mostly of me playing MCSG (sadly). I was still only a few months into the game and was obsessed, no matter how awful I truly was. This was the day that I bought my first donor rank (3 month iron for $25). I spent the evening from about 6-7pm to 11pm playing obsessively with my new donator rank while occasionally checking in with the New Year's coverage on TV. Eventually I got off the computer to celebrate the occasion and the turning of the year with my mom, grandma, and stepdad.

The following year (12/31/13) my dad and I made a snap decision to go to Times Square to watch the ball drop live! I had remembered asking some friends about this to see if they had any advice, and the only thing I got back was a very strong warning from egrodo saying it was practically suicide. Welp, it was one of the best experiences ever, althogh it was bloody cold and we were a solid 10 blocks away from the actual action, so it was rather boring. We spent about 5-6 hours out there getting to know the people next to us pretty well, who apparently hailed from a town not too far from where I was born! Anyway, sub freezing weather plus wind chill was not fun on us physically but it was totally worth it. All I really remember after that was rushing out the nearest exit as fast as we could with literally hundreds of thousands of people just to get back to where we were staying, take a hot shower, and rest our legs!

What are your fond New Year's memories?

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well this year (today) I went sledding and almost broke my arm going off a jump

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Was gonna ski but globl warmin strikes again rip snow
I've seen two snowfalls this year, and they were both under half an inch. By this time, we usually see multiple half-dozen inch dumps ;-;

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I played UHC until 9:30, then sat on my iPad, tweeted a few, and watched the ball drop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci