• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Stance!

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
So, I'd like to know your stance on taking to strangers on the internet. Pretty straight forward.

My Stance: Personally, I consider it fine, as long as I'm not giving them my address and such.

The only thing I don't like is the fact that my family makes fun of me and so do my IRL friends. My brother and his friend say that the "random strangers" are gonna come kill me. My dad says that all the people are fake and I'm talking to computers. (He's joking)

I just wanna know your stance and if anyone criticizes you.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Nobody really makes fun of me because I talk to you guys (strangers) :p Because they are all pretty much on FaceBook like every spare second they have.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Nobody really makes fun of me because I talk to you guys (strangers) :p Because they are all pretty much on FaceBook like every spare second they have.
I don't use social media, I feel it takes away from my life. I don't really know. The only reason I have a twitter is to talk and communicate to the people I play with online.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Surprisingly enough none of my family cares. Neither do my friends that I talk about it with (although last year my friend said that TheRandomMan1000 was a rabid bear trying to kill me as a joke).

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My parents are highly against it, so I don't tell them that I spend most of my free time talking to people online :3

But yeah like you said, as long as you aren't giving out your address or your last name then it doesn't matter. My parents don't realize that though >.<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci