• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Top 5 MCSG Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

20s

Career
Reaction score
I'm going to change it up a bit,
TOP 5 WORST MCSG PLAYERS:
1. BomBashious
2. B0mBashious
3. BOmBashious
4. B()mBashious
5. BashBomshious

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
My top 5 CA players would have to be

5. God_Of_War195 - I skype with him a lot and he's chill and very good.
4. NewYorkKid95 - Talked with him on ts a bit he's very good with a sword.
3. InfinitySx3 - Even though she has bsm (inside joke :c) she's still one of the best in CA
2. Cole_The_Creator - though I usually kill him with around 3-5 hearts he never stops trying and I respect him for that. He's also very skilled.
1. MattAldridge or Mr_Smaha - He has INSANE pvp skills and the only time I get an edge on him is when I get my famous half a heart spam shots mid-fight. We'll have a 1v1 with like diamond shovel and he will manage to get an extra hit on me everytime and kill me with .5 or something like that. gg to him by far top 3 in CA.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Hai-

As many of you may have seen, or heard of, slasherxtreme created a thread containing 'No-no suggestions' for the "Feature suggestions" forum. (You can find that thread here.)
The thread basically listed suggestions that had been suggested numerous times, and denied each time.
This thread will work much like that one, except it will contain a list of thread topics that are generally just a bad idea to post about.

If a map was good enough to be added into MCSG, it will NOT be removed.

Who do you think is the best player on MCSG?~
Any threads concerning the 'best' player on MCSG is a 'no-no' because it can and sometimes will hurt the feelings of the people who weren't chosen, or the people who were chosen and lost.
Not only that, but it is a nesting habitat for flame wars about who the best player is.
Sure, it provokes discussion, but it's usually negative.
Read quote. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci