• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTube Chanel

Captain Falcon

Spectator
Reaction score
ayyyy guys! i have a youtube chanel called PKTrridennt. I play minecraft obviously and a ton of other games. if your interested to come watch i am posting videos now and trying to make better videos on the way. If you do visit please leave a like or favorite or conmment to help me out. Thanks guys!

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sure. Ill comment and like
Wanna do the same? :)
link
And fyi, my ep 3 and 4 are better than the older 1 and 2

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ayyyy guys! i have a youtube chanel called PKTrridennt. I play minecraft obviously and a ton of other games. if your interested to come watch i am posting videos now and trying to make better videos on the way. If you do visit please leave a like or favorite or conmment to help me out. Thanks guys!
I cant belive there is a person on the forums named Captain Falcon. A Winner is you. Just change you profile skin and your set.

I Have to check this out now.

Captain Falcon

Spectator
Reaction score
thanks fo your help guys! it meens a lot when i get views, likes and subscribes when my friends were against me. thanks for prooving them wrong! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci