• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTube [HELP]

Yamori

Spectator
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I have recently set up my YouTube account and I am looking to start frequently uploading. But I really would appreciate it if any YouTubers had any tips for me, as I am just starting.

Thanks a bunch! :)

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here are some of my tips and tricks on how to become a good YouTuber :)

Play variety of games instead of one game mode constantly - You may have that one series that will make the channel popular (i.e Survival Games) and that's good, but always try to mix it up and try different game modes and such. Don't restrict yourself to one game just because others are demanding more and try to do more variety of games. It will show that you're a all round gamer and aren't only good at that one game. If you're choosing to only stick to Minecraft, some popular series that are played often are Survival Games, Factions, Minigames etc.

Dedication - If you truly want to become a good YouTuber and be some-what known, you have to have dedication. If you commit to your channel and not make excuses for not being able to upload every week or so. In my opinion this part is pretty self-explanatory, but basically don't become sloppy if you want to be an acclaimed YouTuber.

Spread out the channel as much as you can - Publicity will help you get to where you want to head. Some ways to get that word around about your channel is posting on gaming forums based on the games (for MCGamer it wold be the Media section right here http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/media/) , link you're social media in the description of the channel, collab with other YouTubers too and do giveaways or streams so that you're more interactive with the audience of your channel. But remember this rule, never go on to another channel and say ''Please check out my channel''. Never.

Also have fun. Most important part of making YouTube content is to never make it seem like a chore.
Hope I some-what helped ;p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci