• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTube Series - TheLazyPros

Nemski

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi everyone, me & a couple mates just recently started our own YouTube gaming channel and we're determined to make it a success and to you guys all our crazy adventures. I've worked hard on making our videos sound, and look good quality. I use large diaphragm condenser microphones w/ pop shields and upload videos in 720p, which has been recorded at high fps too. So you wont be disappointed by awful quality or anything like that :)

I want to start a new gaming channel that looks as polished and professional as i can get, and everything is being worked on constantly, such as new graphics, artwork, backgrounds and more.

Basically, I'm just asking for the support of the community as our first few videos have been a Survival Games series using these very servers and thought you might be interested in taking a look. (You might even catch a glimpse of yourself in a video if your a regular on the eu servers).

You can find us on YouTube under the name "TheeLazyPros".
Or at this link here: http://www.youtube.com/user/theelazypros

We'd all appreciate it massively if you checked it out and told me what you think of it so far :)
Any likes, favourites and subscribers are a HUGE help too. Thanks!

We already have a bank of videos to upload in the future including:

- Minecraft Survival Games
- Tekkit
- League Of Legends
- Garrys Mod/ Zombie Survival
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Thats actually pretty funny to watch, I hope you'll get famous once

Nemski

Spectator
Reaction score
Thats actually pretty funny to watch, I hope you'll get famous once
Thanks a lot man we appreciate the support! :D It should all get better & better the more we get used to it too. Thanks again & I hope so too haha! :p

Nemski

Spectator
Reaction score
We've just uploaded our first 3-Part Zombie Survival: Garry's Mod episode today so be sure to check those out too if you like that sort of stuff :)

Tomorrow will most likely be Chivalry: Medieval Warfare or League of Legends :)

Nemski

Spectator
Reaction score
More Survival Games coming very soon people! :D This weeks uploads will include Chivalry & Horror Maps from Garry's Mod such as Nightmare House so be sure to check it out! Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci