• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtubers share their tips!

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello all, This is a thread (probably in the wrong place.) about YouTubers and Sharing tips, Don't be hesitant to ask questions in the comments, I may help, Also post your tips :)
Tips from me -
Post QUALITY content. If you think your content is bad, others will too.
Don't be a squeaker... Even if you're young, you can still post, but don't be an annoyance :)
Think about your audience - If you have a mature audience, go ahead and swear, but don't do it If you can help it... think about people who are famous.. Chimneyswift, He never swears... as there's kids watching his videos...
If you lag, Don't record. It wont be nice to watch, and will ruin the viewers experience
Post yours below! questions or answers!

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. Quality over quantity, but enough quantity so that people have a reason to stay subscribed to you.
2. If the content requires maturity then state at the start of the video, Eg. "Includes Coarse Language".
3. Don't sidetrack off the path of the channel. If you start playing Minecraft it's healthy to branch out to other games but don't start doing makeup tutorials, you'll lose your base subscribers.
4. Listen to comments to help improve your videos, but don't take anything from the internet personally.
5. Decorate your channel; from banners, backgrounds to thumbnails and your profile picture.
6. Not required, but sometimes making up a name for viewers is fun, Eg. "Swifters", "Bros", "Blamphs".

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Speed it up and throw in some intense dubstep maaaaan

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What kind of a dipshit would make his account called blamph hahahahahahahahahahah
what kind of deep s*** would call there account called bajancandian and please don't turn thus into a flame war its unfair on other people

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
what kind of deep s*** would call there account called bajancandian and please don't turn thus into a flame war its unfair on other people
A 25 year old (Acts 10) who is a bad idol an influences wrongly

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Don't post 50% solar frost videos, don't make the same mistake I did...

I couldn't get any recordings but solar frost and now my channel is spammed with it D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci