• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTubers shoutout

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
I know that it's not easy to become VIP, but they are bringing a subtantial amount of players, you just have to play on EU and you will notice it, there are easily 3 or 4 players talking about at least one of them in each lobby.
Alright, well, I've never played on EU servers, but thanks for the insight.

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
if you have ever played on EU, you will find a big amount of spanish people looking for "TheWillyrex" and the others. Just join an EU lobby or the hub, look at the chat and you'll see what I'm talking about

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
if you have ever played on EU, you will find a big amount of spanish people looking for "TheWillyrex" and the others. Just join an EU lobby or the hub, look at the chat and you'll see what I'm talking about
Haha, it's like people on the US hub looking for Joey :p "Where's Joey? Where's Stacey?". One person says "Joey" and a bunch of people say "Joey what server???" "JOEY???" "OMG ITS JOEY!".

Over. the. top.

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
Haha, it's like people on the US hub looking for Joey :p"Where's Joey? Where's Stacey?". One person says "Joey" and a bunch of people say "Joey what server???" "JOEY???" "OMG ITS JOEY!".

Over. the. top.
Yeah, that's exactly what happens on EU servers xD
If Someone says : "Willyrex is on EU56"
You'll have a massive amount of people joining EU56

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Just so you know, there are very few VIPs who are youtubers (To the best of my knowledge) - it's a rare case for MCSG-playing youtubers to get VIP - the most common way is by creating maps.

The only VIP who I know that got VIP because of youtube was BajanCanadian, because he brought so many people (Including myself) to MCSG.
Most good MCSG youtubers above 20 000 subscribers get VIP I think. tom00117 is a VIP because of youtube I think.

I think a youtuber deserves VIP on MCSG no matter what language they speak, not only spanish though. It's good that you're trying to get that out there, and hopefully some famous youtubers that speak other languages will earn VIP sometime soon. I'm sure there are many.

Usmodlover

Survivor
Reaction score
I think this is pointless, my opinion. I really don't know what to say. I cant even understand them. By the way there are many people who get tons of views and subscribers, and they aren't vip.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci