• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtubings :)

AnxiousTurtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello Minecrafters!

Today i am here to tell you about a new youtube channel i am starting;). It will be a gaming channel, Mainly minecraft - Sometimes other videos! The team will consist of 12 otherall people. 8 Players, 2 GFX, 2 Editors ( All Can Upload Games ). I don't have a set name yet but we can all think of one together ;) We won't post a video until we have clips to post and we have channel art and a intro. This will make us more 'Legitimate' After we have completed that we will gather clips and make a 'Trailer' after that reaches atleast 50 views we will start posting. There is a SOME requirements

-Good Quality
-Good Microphone
-Good Gameplay

If you are interested please fill in this application :)

Name -
IGN -
Channel -
Age -
Content ( Minigames,PVP,Raiding,Ect ) -
Quality -
Microphone'Headset -
Best Video Link -
Skype -
Posistion ( Editor/GFX/Recorder/Other[PleaseList])

P.S) To join you don't have to have a certain amount of views / Subscribers. That dosn't prove how good/bad you are!:) - Good Luck!

AnxiousTurtle

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really feel like being in something with 12 people. If we disagree on something, It'll go hectic, that's what many people'll think
There will be 'managers' they will decide if the content is good enough.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
There will be 'managers' they will decide if the content is good enough.
Plus, I'm starting my own channel soon and I want to stay secluded at the start to my channel and friends explicitly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci