• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Z-Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZettulDesign

Spectator
Reaction score
ZGeneration.png
Welcome to Z-Generation!
Z-Generation is an new MCSG clan and was originally founded on the 21st of April 2015. We're a clan of professional MCSG players who strive to become the best. We have high standards on who we accept and therefore we choose our members carefully. If you feel you want to get to know us better please feel free to join our skype conversation.

Owner`s skype: zettul.

About Us.png

Clan created: April the 21st of 2015.
Clan Battles won: 0
Clan battles lost: 0
Founders: Zettul & Nemessys
Application Status: Written Application

Requirements.png

• Over 200 wins
• A good quality microphone
• Access to Skype.
• Be mature.
• Need to be a swaggy boy/girl. xD

Application.png

Name:
Minecraft IGN:
Age(12+):
Wins and ratio :
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Z-Generation:

(For the written application, detail is appreciated. It's your call on what you want to include in the application.)

• Z-Generation Staff Ranks •

Owner: The current owner of the clan.
Co-Owner: Assists the leader within decisions and outranks captains.
Captains: Authority over members and elites.

• Z-Generation Win Ranks •

Elite: 400+ wins
Member: 200+ wins

Note of course that exceptions based on skill can bypass the win requirement system. If you believe you deserve an exception, prove it to us.

Members.png

Owners
zEttuL | ZetOnFire
Danix | Nemessys

Co-Owners
NEGRU | Negriny
Lucas | PandaHere

Captains
Berrt | IronDonor

Elite
Roasty | RoastTehBackstab / PowerOfWoodenAxe
Razvan | Razvy4r
Vlad | Reliker
Cosmin | Biinde_
Biciclentiu | MadalinNoScope
TehPro | OhItsThatPro

Razvy | RazOnFire
Nambar | JustNumber
Andu | zSnek
Ersiiin | ErsinTehNub

Designer
zEttuL | ZetOnFire
Alex | SiiXeR_SGS

• Another members •

CW APP.png

Clan Name:
What player preferences would you use (4v4, 5v5, etc):
Clan Thread:
Skype Name:
Additional Information:

CW RULES.png

(Upon entering a clan battle with Z-Generation means you agree to these terms)

1) Do not make random team against us.
2) We will only participate in 2v2's, 3v3 and 4v4's unless directly necessary to do otherwise.
3) Each clan is allowed to use one postponement which is one day minimum and 1 week maximum.
5) MCGamer rules apply, depending on the severity of the rule a corresponding punishment will be put in place.
6) Neither clan is allowed to use sponsored items, nor sponsor the other team items.
7) A crash in pre-game results in a re-do, a crash in-game counts as the player dying. (Need proof)
8) DDoSing players are not allowed, higher consequences than being DQ'd will definitely be applied.
9) Each clan takes turns in picking maps, however the map pool must be chosen from the following;

- Survival Games 4
- Zone85
- Par72
- Valleyside
- Turbulence
- Chernobyl 2015
- Avaricia
- Icarus
- Moonbase 9

More maps are welcome to be suggested, these are merely the maps that we have found to be the best for clan battles and allows you to prepare as well as us instead of playing random maps on the spot.

CW RESULTS.png

| Won: 0 | Lost: 0 |

Last edited:

iRephaym1511

Survivor
Reaction score
Ty.
GL si tie.
Nu mai am clan ... Nu mai vreau sa intru in clanuri ... Am vazut ca am facut o MARE prostie atunci ... aveam scoala de la ora 7 pana la 5 sau ceva de genu ... si eram dus ... Nush ce drk m-a apucat ... Daca vrei sa mai vorbim, skype. Bafta cu clanu' , NR1 RO ;) Da-tii la fata la WarGodz ;) <3

Onionz

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Vlad
Minecraft IGN: Relker
Age(12+): 12
Wins and ratio : Toal of 400-500 wins and currently like 1/7 xDD (trolling with some friends xD )
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Z-Generation: Because I heard it's a nice clan that I think I would fit in very well , and because my place it's not next to players that say "ez" when they get a kill , or with clans that have low requirements...for example I just see some clans which have 9+ age in the requirements tab... like... c'mon!!

ZettulDesign

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Vlad
Minecraft IGN: Relker
Age(12+): 12
Wins and ratio : Toal of 400-500 wins and currently like 1/7 xDD (trolling with some friends xD )
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Z-Generation: Because I heard it's a nice clan that I think I would fit in very well , and because my place it's not next to players that say "ez" when they get a kill , or with clans that have low requirements...for example I just see some clans which have 9+ age in the requirements tab... like... c'mon!!
Sorry, your name doesn`t work. If it is Reliker you are declined, sorry.

Syntheax

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Jack
Minecraft IGN: Syntheax
Age(12+): 11 in May
Wins and ratio : 1/3.5 ratio 10 / 35
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Z-Generation: I think I would be a very good player and will help you alot. I have worked in quite a lot of clans and I usually git in and try and understand how you work. I also use the rod a lot and can get combos. I am not good with a bow and leg can catch me out plenty of times.

ZettulDesign

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Jack
Minecraft IGN: Syntheax
Age(12+): 11 in May
Wins and ratio : 1/3.5 ratio 10 / 35
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Z-Generation: I think I would be a very good player and will help you alot. I have worked in quite a lot of clans and I usually git in and try and understand how you work. I also use the rod a lot and can get combos. I am not good with a bow and leg can catch me out plenty of times.
You must have 12 years old. Sorry, declined.

Thriller

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:Cata
Minecraft IGN:Bak3rro
Age(12+):13
Wins and ratio : Old stats 500/2300 So and 1/4 or 1/5 ration and actually stats 80/300 aproximately 1/3 ratio xD
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Z-Generation:Hmm...I want to be accepted because i think this clan is in the memory of sector,and i want to take this clan on first place <3 And beat wargodz <333 (Sry 4 the wron english but ZVAG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci