• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zach's MCSG Story

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Zach Some of you might know me and maybe some don't. Grab some Popcorn (@TorchScar) ladies and gentlemen because you are about to read a long tale of events

August: I was playing on my usual survival server and one day my freind Shade926 was talking about a hunger games server and how it was so awesome. I thought ya right its probably going to be where you destroy the map and crap. I asked her even though I had my mind set that it would be terrible she explained all about what she knew. It sounded pretty intresting so we decided to hop on a server and team. We ended up making it to the final 7 until she had to leave then I got stuck in a hole and quit. I decided it was too hard but I'd save it on my list of servers just in case. I played my survival for the rest of the month.

Late October: My favorite survival server shut down and I decided to look back to the old hunger games server. I played a ton of games and decided since I was at least making it to the final 12 every time I'd stay. I was pretty nooby found 1-3 chests a game and just played around and never won. I said to myself I wouldn't quit.

November: In mid November I was playing and I camped at corn the entire game. It turned out to be a great strategy. I took them out one by one and I ended up winning. I screamed across the halls of my house. It was one of the best days of my life. By the end of the month I reached 5 wins I thought I was pro.

December: In december I started to venture off the home page and server list and make my way to the forums. I loved the idea. I knew my parents would never allow it. I just stuck to lookin' around.
On the forums I kept seeing this guy called Blamph and I decided to check out his youtube. He is the person that made me the pvper I am. I watched all of his videos and I was in love with the idea of MCSG players youtubing. I ended up getting 10 wins by the end of the month. I stopped playing for a few weeks because of the holidays. But on christmas day I got the best present of all, I picked up a 25,000 bounty on the servers. It was the best feeling.

January: When the lobby contest rolled in I decided to compete. I ended up never finishing but I did make a forum account because I thought I would be able to submit. I also saw chad In a game testing out to see if the new lobby had any bugs. It made my day. Also, eshancowee stream occurred and I was able to be in it. On the forums I got noticed by like 2 people and they were like "Hey I saw you in eshan's stream." It was pretty amazing to be noticed.

Febuary/March: Not much happend besides I met an awesome guy I chat-teamed with all the time. His name was Robe239.

April: I reached my 35th win and I was also a regular on the forums. People liked me and I felt at home when I came on the forums. I had over 25 followers.

May: When Zedchase came out I was a regular spammer on their forums. One day I ended up playing a game with some of the biggest names on MCSG. Matt_The Dreamer RC_4777 and HalfSquirrel. I didn't think they'd talk to me or even know me but they were very friendly and RC actually knew me :D. Me and RC became friends on the forums since I didn't have Skype D:

June: My birthday rolled around on June 14th and I got the best birthday ever. My own computer. It was my first until then I hogged my mom's 24/7. That was one of the best feelings I had ever had. I even got 100 fps without optifine. But it was time for vacation and I had to step aside from video games.

July: Here we are I had just hit 50 wins and I was becoming a person that people actually knew. It felt great and this is where I stand with 57 wins :D

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
List of people I was freinds with and I looked up to:
@RC_4777-You welcomed be and you didn't care that I didn't have Skype.
@Robe239-You never came back but when we did play I realized you were one of my true friends.
@ChadTheDJ-The man that made these servers happen.
@Blamph-For making me the pvper who I am
If you weren't on the list and I forgot you just let me know :D

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice! I was thinking about making one of these stories,but I'm only gonna if people want me too :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci