• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zeno's AMA

Reaction score
How did you think of your name?
How was Trivium, Rebels, and other clans you've made split up?
How did your clans become known so quick?

-Benji

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
How did you get into MCSG?
I was reading the Hunger Games books (back before they were cool ya im a hipster) since I had really liked a previous series of hers. I was really into Minecraft at the time, so I looked up Minecraft Hunger Games on the internet, and this was the first result. I sucked at the beginning so I took a break for a couple of months, but then a couple of IRL friends found it and invited me over to "show me this really cool new game" and I was like "I remember this!" And then my glorious career began.
How did you think of your name?
How was Trivium, Rebels, and other clans you've made split up?
How did your clans become known so quick?

-Benji
Zeno's actually my middle name, so I just stuck it into Minecraft and it worked. It really is a great middle name.

The only clan I've actually founded that split off was Rebels, but that branched into Forgotten, Trivium, and Elevate. Since I was only around for the Forgotten branch off, I can't really speak to all the specific reasons, but the main trend is that people wanted to experience something new/different but do it with the same people.

I founded Rebels right after the fall of the Cyanvolts and the Blamphs, and it really was the only clan around at that time. We attracted all of the best players, and quickly became unbeatable. Once I decided to leave Rebels (to become a mod) and later started a new clan (the Titans), the fame I had gained from leading Rebels carried over and gave me the hype I needed to get Titans off the ground. Then, once Titans became (arguably) the number one clan, I cemented myself as a solid clan leader. And then hype hype hype.

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score
How much do you think you have influenced the clan community? And in what ways?

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Who in this community would you like to meet irl(pick on that you haven't meet irl)?

Saggy

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you ever going to bring legacy back? I miss it ;(

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, this thread was necro'ed so if Zeno doesn't want to answer any more questions I'll lock it.

If he does, however, this can stay open :D

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
How are you so popular? I cant seem to be liked by anyone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci