• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ZodiakPvP | Builders Needed [1v1 Maps]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huzonus

Diamond
Reaction score
This thread is about a FFA/1v1 server called ZodiakPvP. The recent owner Flexster_ quit, and I bought the server from him and also changed the name from "FlexonPvP" to "ZodiakPvP."

I recently added 1v1 to the server and need some decent maps for players to play on. I would like the size of each map to be around the size of Badlion.

If you would like to know the IP to the server. Private MSG me here or feel free to add me on skype - huzuniandnodus

VIP will be given out as well!

Attachments

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I would love to help or build a 1 v 1 map for your server, I have become a better builder overall and I would love to help:)

Skype-Jtmboy

Huzonus

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi Huzonus,
My name is David AKA BisselBouts, I will become a builder for your team. I would also like to become a Admin or a Dev because I can do and know alot with Java and Bukkit. I would also like the IP, I forgot it.
-Bissel
I would love to help or build a 1 v 1 map for your server, I have become a better builder overall and I would love to help:)

Skype-Jtmboy
Thanks guys! I will be sure to add you :) I can't give you the IP here because I'm pretty sure it's a form of advertising. And for some reason I can't start a conversation with you >.>

xxbeyblade243xx

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi Huzonus
I Would like to Help make a 1v1 map for the server and I already Play In the server and i like how you put in speed after you kill someone so no one gets cleaned up.

VaTiX

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi Huzonus,
I want to apply for this build team so I sent you a request on skype.
I do not have any experience with building but I want to get into building :D.
I can do decent redstone creations though.

Wasura

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Wasura I have a YT Channel and would like to show of our work.. If your wondering it is MarshyMallow! Anyway I would love to join I make Skywars,Survival Games, and I wouldn't say bad but I can do some Redstone And my skype is wasuracharizard. And I would love to either get opped or even get accepted! And I'm 13 :p!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci