• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zoo

Jijarugen

Diamond
Reaction score
ATTENTION: This map is no longer being made by just me (Jijarugen) instead, I have my whole team on it, (TeamPumpkin), and so I am going to repost this onto that account. Please understand that this is a big project and so having a team makes it a lot easier.
I have copied this thread over to a thread by TeamPumpkin so please post anything there.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD INSTEAD POST TO THE BELOW THREAD
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/zoo-teampumpkin.51751/

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seems interesting. It'll be fun to see how it looks in the end.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Interesting idea. I can't give you my impressions yet because the screenshots don't show much.

Jijarugen

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, there isn't much else to see right now. Every week or so i'll do an update.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I loved the Zoo map from Black Ops 1. Hopefully it works in minecraft. But seriously if you haven't played that game, look up screenshots of that map if you want ideas.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci