• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zwealous' story.

Zwealous

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I am Zwealous, the following is my story on how I got into Minecraft and MCGamer.

Here we begin; it's 2014 - I see my brother playing an app on his iPod, he said it was called 'Minecraft'. I looked it up on the app store, it cost money so I really just cbf getting it. I went onto my school laptop, googled 'Minecraft' and the website came up, I thought to myself a number of things at the time; "Should I buy it?" "Is it worth it?" I then proceeded to play the offline version of it (which was ridiculously boring). I eventually got bored and bought the game - naming myself "Zwealous" (the name is based off a Pokèmon, I just spelt it wrong :p). I began searching through servers not knowing how good people were and that you actually needed a mouse to sort of be good quicker (makes no sense ik). I then found some randy servers about KitPvP and then I realised "Woah, I'm absolutely terrible." so I played a bit more, got the hang of it but was still trash, I then sought out to find a cheap-ish gaming mouse. I lived nearby a JB-Hi-Fi so I went looking there, I then found some mouse called the Razer Deathadder which was $60 but then I saw the 'chroma' edition one which was only like $10-$20 more than the normal one so I bought it as well as a mousepad called the Steelseries QcK Heavy which was huge, I plugged it in and realised the DPI was too high so I went to Razer and downloaded their driver to customise it; I used like 400 at the time and I found it easy to use because of the huge mousepad.

Moving on from me buying heaps of stuff I then searched more and found 'MCSG' which was really populated so I played with my new mouse for a bit in Battlegrounds and got better but then went into SG and lost 5 games in a row so that really put me down lmao. I then made a Skype and downloaded Teamspeak 3, I joined a couple of AU clans' teamspeak and I got to know some people, I joined one and this guy had the loudest, the clickiest keyboard you will ever hear, I asked what it was he said a Razer Blackwidow or something so I then went to the JB-Hi-Fi website; there I found the 'chroma' version which was $250 so I decided not to and just waited for my birthday. I then won my first MCSG game and just quit for ages and played CS:GO until I raged that hard that my parents banned me from it so I got back into minecraft joining my old friends clan and just messed around with them heaps and now I'm here.

Notable people:

Logan - bae pls give me owner in Colossal.

Ryan - Sweatier than the average nerd.

Lucas - Loudest. Keyboard. Ever

And some other people like Trilexium and iPleasant/anomnomalous who have been my friends since day 1.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, at least you picked up on stuff quickly. I used a 15-20fps toshiba laptop for my first 9 months of MCSG, and didn't make any online friends until a year afterward :p

Zwealous

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, at least you picked up on stuff quickly. I used a 15-20fps toshiba laptop for my first 9 months of MCSG, and didn't make any online friends until a year afterward :p
Yeah I got an iMac for christmas that year, pre nice PC even though it's Apple.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci