• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Look Up Already

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Favorite Quote: "We're a generation of idiots: smart phones and dumb people." Lordy, that is so true in some cases.
What about when he meets his wife, and when he's using his phone he doesn't see her.
Life is full of opportunities, and this video is showing you how to grab them

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I saw this on Facebook ;( it made me feel so guilty of myself :/

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Damnnnn.... Just got kicked in the balls :/ but Pokemon isn't a smartphone right?

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah I saw this right about when it first came out, worth the watch for any skeptics...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
While there are truths to this video and others like it, they still miss something within me. Why can't my online friends be considered real friends I care about and like? I am emotionally invested in this place and it's something that brings joy to my life. Just because someone uses electronics and has friends they may never meet in person doesn't mean they are a "slave to society" or something. Moderation is the key; I love hanging out on MCSG, but I love hanging out with my real friends and doing real life stuff. If all you do is stare at screens then you'll miss out on opportunities, but if you're so concentrated on not doing anything electronic you'll miss opportunities of fun and friendship as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci