• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The "Translation" Thread!

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The Translation Thread

The aim of this thread is to see the outcome of a sentence being translated to other languages and then back to English using the "Google Translator"!

How to Play

Take the English translated sentence and translate it to whatever language you choose and then translate it back, for example:

English > Italian
1. Last week I went to my Grandmothers and she threw my cookies and milk out of the window.
2. La settimana scorsa sono andato a mie nonne e gettò i miei biscotti e latte fuori dalla finestra.

Italian > English
1. La settimana scorsa sono andato a mie nonne e gettò i miei biscotti e latte fuori dalla finestra.
2. Last week I went to my grandmothers and tossed my cookies and milk out of the window.

Now translate the sentence it resulted in, let's see how strange this can get!

Remember: Choose any language.

Saski

Spectator
Reaction score
English > Swahili

1. Wiki iliyopita nilikwenda bibi yangu na kuchafuka kuki yangu na maziwa nje ya dirisha.
2. Last week I went to my grandmother and tossed my cookies and milk out of the window.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
English > Turkish
1. Geçen hafta anneannem gitti ve pencereden dışarı benim kurabiye ve süt fırlattı.
2. Last week I went to my grandmother and threw cookies and milk out of the window.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
English > Spanish
1. La semana pasada fui a la casa de mi Abuela y ella tiro las galletas y leche por la ventana
2. Last week I went to my grandmother's house and shot her cookies and milk by the window

Last edited:

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
English > Serbian
1. Прошле недеље сам отишао у кућу моје баке и пуцао јој колачиће и млеко од прозора
2.Last week I went to my grandmother's house and shot her cookies and milk from window

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
English > Arabic
1. ذهبت في الأسبوع الماضي إلى الجدات بلدي وألقت الكوكيز والحليب من النافذة.
2. I went last week to my grandmothers and threw cookies and milk out of the window.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kazakh:
Өткен аптада менің әжелер барып, ол терезеден менің печенье және сүт лақтырды.
Last week, my grandmother, and he threw the window of my cookies and milk.

Saski

Spectator
Reaction score
Icelandic
Síðasta vika, amma mín, og hann kastaði glugga kökum og mjólk.
Last week, my grandmother, and he threw the window cookies and milk.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Kazakh:
Өткен аптада менің әжелер барып, ол терезеден менің печенье және сүт лақтырды.
Last week, my grandmother, and he threw the window of my cookies and milk.
English > Japanese
1. Last week, my grandmother, and he threw the window of my cookies and milk.

2. 先週、私の祖母、と彼は私のクッキーとミルクの窓を投げました。

Translation back. Last week, my grandmother, and he threw the window of my cookies and milk.

Jasmine

Platinum
Reaction score
French : (This is google translate french, not real french. French is my first language.) La semaine dernière, je suis allé à mes grands-mères et elle jeté mes biscuits et du lait par la fenêtre. (It should be: La semaine dernière, je suis allée chez ma grands-mères et elle a jeté mes biscuits et mon lait par la fenêtre.)

English: Last week I went to my grandmothers and threw my cookies and milk by the window.

Saski

Spectator
Reaction score
Estonian
Eelmisel nädalal käisin vanaema ja heitsin küpsiseid ja piima aknas.
Last week I went to her grandmother, and cookies and milk fell window

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci