• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What are your thoughts on 1.9?

kitty_

Platinum
Reaction score
I really don't know what to expect. I'm hoping that Mojang brings back some 1.7 features. I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Plsplsplsplsplsplspls make the combat logic like it was in 1.7.
Other than that, I think the new ways of combat and items could be a great addition and would put a nice new challenge for us!

ForsakenHero

Tribute
Reaction score
I hope they make pvp more interesting like another technique for an advantage against the player for example the fishing rod that was and still is the most majestic thing recommended to me so yea basically something new that helps us "pvpers" become more competitive. EDIT I really took this serious for some reason but whatever #Swag

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Ray, you made a forum account :D
I'd love to see some 1.7 mechanics back in, there is certainly a demand for it in the PvP community at the moment.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Considering the update highly revolves around PvP and they're taking the communities opinion into consideration I'm looking forward to it!

Omri

Career
Reaction score
1.7 Pvp
Bring Back Block Hitting
Better Hit Detection
Pvp Based Off Skill And Less On Ping

^^^^^^^
My Dream

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
I think having leaning in the game would significantly improve PvP. Not only in SG but also UHC. It could be used to peek around corners/dodge arrows. Although I guess you could argue that for the visibility, you could just use F5 :( Either way, I would love to see some new features in the new update! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci