• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

¤ Fundamental -[AU]-¤

Status
Not open for further replies.

naypan

Survivor
Reaction score
If one of your officers/owners of the clan could add me on Skype, I would like to discuss something about one of your members; kmildrum.

Skype name: nattie565

Thekaiser

Experienced
Reaction score
If one of your officers/owners of the clan could add me on Skype, I would like to discuss something about one of your members; kmildrum.

Please. Just add him

Reaction score

Just send one of us a request our skypes are on the clan page, I would send a request but I'm not at home at the moment.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Precision challenges you to a clan battle, if you accept, message me on skype as I already have the owners, thanks :)

PatGamezYT

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name (IGN)- TommyCrap
Age-12
Wins-267
Win to Loss ratio (you can do this by searching on google wins/games played) in percentage form- 1 in 8 (I think xD)
Skype name- TommyPlazCrap
Strengths-Sword, Rod ,1v1
Weaknesses (please don't say lag, hackers or large teams as these are generic and quite frankly annoying answers)-FNS
Self Rating (Out of 10)-9
Past Clans-#Neon
Past Bans- Abuse

This is for my friend that dosen't have a forum account So yea it isn't me :p (He wanted me to do it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci