• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

¤ Fundamental -[AU]-¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Application Format:
Minecraft Name (IGN)- xSwagBear
Age- 10 - Yeah.. ;c
Wins- 1058/3765-ish?
Win to Loss ratio (you can do this by searching on google wins/games played) in percentage form- 1/3.7
Skype name- jack.mcintosh03
Strengths- Rod and Sword, Clutches :p
Weaknesses (please don't say lag, hackers or large teams as these are generic and quite frankly annoying answers)- Bow.. ;c
Self Rating (Out of 10)- 8.5-9 - Sorry, if this remark sounds cocky, this is just my personal opinion!
Past Clans- Alot, but 9/10 of them were good :p
Past Bans- Yes, but not reasons that I would like to discuss on these very forums :p
You were going to be accepted, but I see you applied for another clan and got accepted, do you want to stay in that other clan or join Fundamental?
(MSG me on MCSG forums what you choose)

xSwagBear

Platinum
Reaction score
You were going to be accepted, but I see you applied for another clan and got accepted, do you want to stay in that other clan or join Fundamental?
(MSG me on MCSG forums what you choose)
I would prefere, to be in this clan, and will if you still allow me too, I just applied for that clan because I was almost sure you were going to deny me, but yes, I want to be in #Fundamental

Reaction score
I would prefere, to be in this clan, and will if you still allow me too, I just applied for that clan because I was almost sure you were going to deny me, but yes, I want to be in #Fundamental
You're accepted then.

xSwagBear

Platinum
Reaction score
You're accepted then.
Ok, I am sorry for the confusion I may have caused. You may have tried to add my skype recently but I will unfortunetly not be on Until 4 at the earliest and 6 at the latest, I will have a chat with you when I get on! Thank you for accepting me, by the way this is being sent from my phone, once again thank you!
-SweggyBur

jaspa8855

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Name (IGN)- jaspa8855
Age-13
Wins-435
Win to Loss ratio:8.4
Skype name-kyecool7788
Strengths-rod sword bow
Weaknesses fns
Self Rating (Out of 10)-7
Past Clans-citrus and many others
Past Bans-non

Reaction score
Minecraft Name (IGN)- jaspa8855
Age-13
Wins-435
Win to Loss ratio:8.4
Skype name-kyecool7788
Strengths-rod sword bow
Weaknesses fns
Self Rating (Out of 10)-7
Past Clans-citrus and many others
Past Bans-non
You like xSwagBear were going to be accepted but applied for another clan, do you want to join Fundamental or see what happens with the other clan?

jaspa8855

Tribute
Reaction score
That Oder clan called spazz was just for fun and as a waited for ofer clans to respond plus I'm pending for intengrity so I we check with u soon

SausageRolls_

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SausageRolls_
Wins/Total Games: 47/1157 with alts 104
Skype name: tai2510
Game rank (donor, mod): Gold
Past bans (if any): Nope
Past clans (if any): Nope
Why do i want to join: I want to join because i want to have clan battles with this clan because ive never had a clan before and would like to see what its like.

TadpolePvP

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SausageRolls_
Wins/Total Games: 47/1157 with alts 104
Skype name: tai2510
Game rank (donor, mod): Gold
Past bans (if any): Nope
Past clans (if any): Nope
Why do i want to join: I want to join because i want to have clan battles with this clan because ive never had a clan before and would like to see what its like.
You will be Trialed

HS_Finest

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name (IGN)- HS_Finest
Age-13
Wins-796/6000 im getting to 1000 very fast
Win to Loss ratio (you can do this by searching on google wins/games played) in percentage form-
Skype name- hazstar123
Strengths- bow rod sword fns and my ping is 10
Weaknesses (please don't say lag, hackers or large teams as these are generic and quite frankly annoying answers)-
Self Rating (Out of 10)-7 or 8
Past Clans- alot
Past Bans-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci