• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

¿Who have the best ratio? without no boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
not hard to check for boosting. i don't think people realize instead of accusing people they can just use game tracker and see if the same people are in the same game with the alleged "booster"

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Well his point is somewhat valid there that they still do have those noob wins, however I still find it impressive myself if somebody can do that after a bad start. Just shows that at least they improved and can be really good at the game :p

Not disagreeing with anybody, just stating an opinion of my own c:
Probably played a different server than came to here so some people dont start off as noobs

InfernoHD_

Spectator
Reaction score
It's weird how I'm not here because I use my account for clan battle and scrims and I play solo and it's better than the majority of people above. Plus, I don't hack for my ratio

Makajoe

Tribute
Reaction score
Dimeowned has a pretty good ratio... he's a friend of mine and to my knowledge he doesnt boost. Although he is banned i thought it would be nice to mention isuq too

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think it is either, but I am 99.99% sure its an alt.
I saw him/her in a game and I said "Lovux I think I know who you are" he/she then plain out left, didn't even type, just left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci