• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ᏋᎷᎮᎥᏒᏋ - EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopyCat

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: Copy_Cat420

2. Stats: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Copy_cat420/ ---- It is 32 wins out of 883 games but I really am improving atm. I got like 25 of the wins in the last 2 months so it's actually not that bad.

3. Skype: adaozer (Has a picture that says LEAGUE OF LEGENDS on it in profile)

4. Past Clans: [SFQQ] it's me and my friends' past clan. It disbanded because of a friend having to leave it.

5. Why do you want to join Empire: I really saw that EMPIRE is a great clan and I've been looking for a clan since I came back to mc. I think it's the best clan I can be on right now!

6. Tell us about yourself: I am a 13 year old 7th grader that just came back to playing minecraft when he was obsessed with league of legends and realized once again how amazing of a game mc is. I play after I come home which is 2pm UTC but I can play a lot more in weekends and I can play after 2pm as well but not before.

Edge

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: Copy_Cat420

2. Stats: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Copy_cat420/ ---- It is 32 wins out of 883 games but I really am improving atm. I got like 25 of the wins in the last 2 months so it's actually not that bad.

3. Skype: adaozer (Has a picture that says LEAGUE OF LEGENDS on it in profile)

4. Past Clans: [SFQQ] it's me and my friends' past clan. It disbanded because of a friend having to leave it.

5. Why do you want to join Empire: I really saw that EMPIRE is a great clan and I've been looking for a clan since I came back to mc. I think it's the best clan I can be on right now!

6. Tell us about yourself: I am a 13 year old 7th grader that just came back to playing minecraft when he was obsessed with league of legends and realized once again how amazing of a game mc is. I play after I come home which is 2pm UTC but I can play a lot more in weekends and I can play after 2pm as well but not before.
thx 4 applying m8 but i quit mc : )

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread locked upon request c:

Drop me a PM if you'd like this to be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci