• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ᴛʀɪᴛᴜs [ᴇᴜ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist3rPro

Tribute
Reaction score
Declined as your stats show you're not the best of pvpers, if you want to re-apply go on your alt.
Yeah sure I got the alt but it's not going to well :/
I have a 1/25 ratio and i'll apply shortly ;). just gonna change the name lol

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah sure I got the alt but it's not going to well :/
I have a 1/25 ratio and i'll apply shortly ;). just gonna change the name lol
I recommend you buying a stat reset instead of trying to get your ratio better when it's a 1/25 ratio.

Mist3rPro

Tribute
Reaction score
I recommend you buying a stat reset instead of trying to get your ratio better when it's a 1/25 ratio.
I'm actually buying a stat reset for my main so yeah just please accept me. I really don't judge people by their stats unless they have crazy good or crazy bad stats. I will buy a stat reset but remember people may have bad stats just maybe because of hackers (teams as well but i can beat them). I love this clan <3

ItsComboPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ItsComboPvP
IRL Name: Younes
Games Won/Played (Include Legacy Stats): on ItsComboPvP: 67/760 on DomeGeek (alt): 2/2
Donor?: nah :(
Who Do You Know In Tritus?:Well i was in lycaon and i still have some old lycaon members on skype and there name has something withthis clan name so :)
Why Do You Want To Join Tritus?: The clan were i am in is not active at all and i dont like the people in it
Previous Clans: Lycaon, Identity
Anything else weshould know aboutyou: I love you guys all thats why i wanna get accepted

R3chii

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:R3chiiFTW
IRL Name:Renato
Games Won/Played (Include Legacy Stats):I restarted my stats now its 2/10
Donor?:No
Who Do You Know In Tritus?:I dont know any1
Why Do You Want To Join Tritus?:Because I would like to join some clan,meet new friends and have fun
Previous Clans:Flying Sausages
Anything else we should know about you:14 years old from Croati

BlindedBlizzard

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: JustABlindyy/Conventional
IRL Name: henry
Games Won/Played (Include Legacy Stats): 15/70 or something but just got back from a break...
Donor?: plat
Who Do You Know In Tritus?: Exodus good swish friends, Gyro met badlion, itsfrizzy kinda cuz he knows my cousin crazyhairedboy, danteh, seen blurhhhh around
Why Do You Want To Join Tritus?: Becuz it looks like a great clan and some cool good players in it. Looks like you guys play a lot of cw's and stuff which i luv and i have bants but when u need me to be serious i will...
Previous Clans: Violation, Convicted, Intrepid, Emperors, Aera, Elastic
Anything else we should know about you: I am quite friendly and like to meet new people and also like to catch up with friends. Luv playing for fun and competitively. :D

PvpMinion

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Cryticz
IRL Name: Tristan
Games Won/Played (Include Legacy Stats): Legacy Stats: 149/834 Current Stats = 49/154
Donor?:no
Who Do You Know In Tritus?: I know frizzy and some of the other Lycaon members :)
Why Do You Want To Join Tritus?: Because I want to join a good active clan to have fun and make friends.
Previous Clans: very many
Anything else we should know about you: I just want to get back with you lycaon people and sorry for the small flame I created with dziire :)

AttackzZ

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Cryticz
IRL Name: Tristan
Games Won/Played (Include Legacy Stats): Legacy Stats: 149/834 Current Stats = 149/154
Donor?:no
Who Do You Know In Tritus?: I know frizzy and some of the other Lycaon members :)
Why Do You Want To Join Tritus?: Because I want to join a good active clan to have fun and make friends.
Previous Clans: very many
Anything else we should know about you: I just want to get back with you lycaon people and sorry for the small flame I created with dziire :)
Why do you keep applying for clans , you just applied for Rasclarts got declined and Now here , lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci