• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

†eam Chrome - [BUILD TEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aedrift

Hello!
Your favorite Team Chrome senior builder here.
I'm here to release the official TEAM CHROME BUILD TEAM!
That's right!
Team Chrome is a PvP Clan, and now both.
I am a senior builder of the team so I said, "why not?"
If you're part of Team Chrome's PvP Clan, you will still have to apply, unless you're the leader(s).
Theoreticallyy and xBreakk are already on the build team, and are head admins.
Apply below
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN (In-game name):
Pictures of Best Builds:

What's your current interest? (Redstone, Terraforming, Building etc):
Why do you think we should accept you?:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you can get accepted as we would love some new members and staff!
Here's a list of staff and accepted members.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Administrative Staff:
Owner: AeDrift
Admins: Theoreticallyy, xBreakk, exer60
Sr. Builders:
Staff:
Moderators: Elisha_Mutang
Builders:
VIP:
Team Vareide:
VIP:
Members:
Member:
New-Member:
Waiting for Trail-Build: Ethan1126

Waiting for Mod Interview:

Those are our staff and members and such.
Use the application above and apply.
If you're accepted, you will be put into a trial build over Skype or Teamspeak.
HAPPY BUILDING!

Aedrift - Senior Builder of Team Chrome - Owner of Team Chrome Build Team
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haecshadow

Experienced
Reaction score
A

Aedrift

Name:Harry C.
IGN (In-game name): haecshadow
Pictures of Best Builds:Will show you on skype and a private PM
I'm sorry, but you've been DECLINED. You have met below our expectations. Get better at building, and re apply soon.
You can still talk to us, as you're in Team Chrome PvP Clan.

Ethan1126

Career
Reaction score
Name: ethan
IGN (In-game name): ethan1126
Pictures of Best Builds: Aedrift You Know My builds my mapand our lobby but if you need pics let me know <3

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I'm in Team Chrome but I'm also in Team Elite :eek:

A

Aedrift

Name: ethan
IGN (In-game name): ethan1126
Pictures of Best Builds: Aedrift You Know My builds my mapand our lobby but if you need pics let me know <3
You have been ACCEPTED. You reached the bare minimum, as I have seen your builds, they're pretty good, but are lacking detail. You could work on making bigger and better structures.

Ethan1126

Career
Reaction score
You have been ACCEPTED. You reached the bare minimum, anksas I have seen your builds, they're pretty good, but are lacking detail. You could work on making bigger and better structures.
Yay

Jackson Miller

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Jackson M.
IGN (In-game name): bubudu1 or ChromeMCSGClan
Pictures of Best Builds: I'll get to you on that. Also, Head Admin of clan so I'm in already. LOL

A

Aedrift

Name: Jackson M.
IGN (In-game name): bubudu1 or ChromeMCSGClan
Pictures of Best Builds: I'll get to you on that. Also, Head Admin of clan so I'm in already. LOL
Head Admin of Team Chrome? I don't need that. Just confirm with Theo that I can be Sr. Builder, and you can join. Although I would really recommend adding some pictures of builds. ACCEPTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci