• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

†he New †eam Chrome -

A

Aedrift

Hello there!
As you all know, Chrome fell to pieces.
Bubudu1 and KRaidium, the new leaders of Chrome, will be hosting the team along side the new co-owners. Half_Squirrel and Coldheart21.
Also, I will be helping along the way, as some know, I am the Community Manager of Chrome.
I basically help around with the community by hosting trials, hosting moderator interviews, promoting mods to senior mods, and more.
Here's the behind the scenes kind of thing that happened to Chrome.
K2 and xBreakk were arguing about stuff. K2 ruined it all by making Theo and Breakk leave. K2 is still messing with the old Chrome, but since we have the new Chrome coming out, we want it to be fully secure.
REQUIREMENTS:

All Chrome members must have 80 or 8o+ wins, unless you prove yourself otherwise with either overall minecraft knowledge, an excellent application or in game sheer skill. It is very hard to get into the clan without the proper win requirement. Thus, everyone below 60 wins will be ignored.

All Chrome members must be at least 13 years of age. We are extremely strict about the requirement. However, if you show maturity beyond your years, and are excellent in all other aspects, you have a chance of being accepted to the clan. These exceptions are very unlikely though. We warn you not to get high hopes.

All Chrome Members must have a microphone, and Skype. We will be communicating through Skype every time we meet in-game, and therefore expect your participation and voice as a member of the clan.
RULES: These are SERIOUS.

o Any kind of cursing and profanity towards any members of the clan in any way--vocally, written or harshly implied will result in dispatch from the clan.

o If you are banned for hacking in the Minecraft Survival Game Servers, we will remove you from the clan. If we find you are hacking, we will remove you from the clan.

o You may not kill other members of Team Chrome without their knowledge that you’re battling. If you betray fellow Chrome members more than 2 times—you will be dispatched from the clan.

o You may not be part of other clans under any circumstances. You must continuously show loyalty to us, otherwise you will be dispatched from Team Chrome.

o You may not spam or curse in the Chrome Chat. If you proceed to do this multiple times, you will be dispatched from the clan.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROSTER:
LEADER(S):
BUBUDU1
KRAIDIUM
CO-LEADERS:
HALF_SQUIRREL
COLDHEART21
COMMUNITY MANAGER:
AEDRIFT
ADMINISTRATORS:
MODERATORS:
MYSTERIOUSWAYS
TRUSTED MEMBERS:
GRIFF123
MEMBERS: iMightTroll
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the application:
Age (At least 13):
In-Game Name:
Skype (A requirement):
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:
Wins (Must be at least 6o):
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):
Why do you want to be a Chrome?:
How often do you play?:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

IF YOU'RE ACCEPTED, YOU WILL BE PUT THROUGH 3 TRIAL GAMES ON THE CHROME SERVER, OR MCSG. IF YOU HAVE DONOR ON MCSG, WE WILL HOST THE TRIALS ON MCSG. IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT DONOR OR ANY SPECIAL RANK ON MCSG, WE WILL HOST TRIALS ON THE CHROME SERVER. THE IP IS: chromecraft.tk
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A MODERATOR OF TEAM CHROME, AND THE CHROME SERVER YOU CAN APPLY BY FOLLOWING AN APPLICATION. BUT FIRST, HERE ARE A LITTLE BUT OF REQUIREMENTS:
Age of 13 is required.
You MUST be part of Team Chrome.
Must have at-least 35 wins.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any experience of moderating?:
In what terms would you kick someone from the team?:
What are you offering the team:
How much time are you willing to donate:
Thanks for reading and applying. Happy New Years!

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
You should change the roster colors so we can see the difference between the "co-leaders" and the names.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
hey, i was in chrome before, plz re-add me? and also did u get theo's permission? i know that he still wanted to run chrome...he might get pissed when he sees this :/

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So, I got a general run-down of this on skype from coldheart, to me it seemed everyone was acting like a 3 year old whining child, and then there were the few "calm" people, who actually cared about it. I hope to see good things from new-chrome.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
We what's wrong with your t's in the title...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci