• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

▲Resource pack requests▲

Yes.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
As a few of you may know, quite a while ago, I made a resource pack called RainPvP. At the time, it was really requested, and it is still a fairly popular pack. In fact, it recently hit 20.000 downloads, and to celebrate that, I am making this thread, to help you guys get even more awesome textures to use in your resource packs, for no cost!

Examples of things I can do:
  • Shade items (add shadows and lighting effects).
  • Colorize (change certain colors into whatever you wish).
  • Add textures, gradients and images onto a texture (like a galaxy image inside a sword or something).
  • Edit fire textures (turn them into low fire/colorize, make it change colors over time etc.).
  • Edit water textures (edit the colors and opacity to your own liking).
  • Create hotbars, GUI, inventory etc.
  • Edit custom sky (add rainbows, colorize sun, moon, and night time sky).
  • Edit particle effects, crosshairs etc. (colorize, change shapes etc.)
Get your texture done!

Now, if you want one of these things done for yourself, just follow this application template, and put it as a response to this thread. I will not prioritize depending on the time your requests were made. If I feel like doing one texture before the other, I will, and you are therefore not guaranteed your texture done straight away, or ever (this is free, so what can you expect?). Anyway, here is the template:

What texture do you want changed (items/blocks etc)?
Where can I find this/these texture(s)?
How do you want your texture(s) changed (explain in depth)?

I will try to do as many of your textures as possible, but I can see myself getting tired of doing these at one point, so I will most likely not do these for too long. Keep in mind, I just do these whenever I feel like it, and I am not going to put this in front of any other tasks I have in life, meaning that this is only gonna be a spare time project, and that some textures might take some time to get done.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
oh my

edit: i'll submit a request as soon as i think of one :]

What texture do you want changed (items/blocks etc)? Default water
Where can I find this/these texture(s)? ez
How do you want your texture(s) changed (explain in depth)? I'd like it clearer and closer to turquoise in colour, not as much as in rainpvp though. pretty please

Crackling

Last edited:

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Crackling, I was wondering what you can do inside of the inventory?

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, as long as I am provided with the render. (I do not make renders, but I know a lot of other people do).
Hmm, I think I have one

Edit: I do not ;-; i cri

But anyways, could you just make my name in the inventory with a font that looks nice. And could you maybe make the outlines red or a blue, also in the crafting square can you make the crafting recipe of an FNS. Sorry if that is asking to much ;-;

RyanTheBatiques

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey dude, check your skype i want to pm you about it instead of posting it on the forums as i want to go into more detail :)

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
Fiiiirstt :D

What texture do you want changed (items/blocks etc)? GUI,Bow, FNS | Every stone,quartz,sand block. Leaves and wood
Where can I find this/these texture(s)? GUI (The one Huahwi had, the regular one, but with a dot in the middle and 4 arrows pointing up,right,left and down, dont know where to find it. Bow (R3D.CRAFT highest resolution) FNS (Huahwi's RP) The blocks (R3D.CRAFT lowest resolution. Leaves and wood (Idk tbh, the ones CanadianFries has right now, Ill edit this post if I know ;-;
How do you want your texture(s) changed (explain in depth)? FNS with colors, and armourbars shaded light green. Itembar and inventory like Huahwis pack, but transparent.

EDITED

Last edited:

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Hmm, I think I have one

Edit: I do not ;-; i cri

But anyways, could you just make my name in the inventory with a font that looks nice. And could you maybe make the outlines red or a blue, also in the crafting square can you make the crafting recipe of an FNS. Sorry if that is asking to much ;-;
Would be a bit easier if you just followed the template, just make a new post. ;)
What texture do you want changed (items/blocks etc)? GUI,Bow, FNS | Every stone,quartz,sand block. Leaves and wood
Where can I find this/these texture(s)? GUI (The one Huahwi had, the regular one, but with a dot in the middle and 4 arrows pointing up,right,left and down, dont know where to find it. Bow (R3D.CRAFT highest resolution) FNS (Huahwi's RP) The blocks (R3D.CRAFT lowest resolution. Leaves and wood (Idk tbh, the ones CanadianFries has right now, Ill edit this post if I know ;-;
How do you want your texture(s) changed (explain in depth)? N/A
I would like it if you told me how you want the textures changed. :p

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
What texture do you want changed (items/blocks etc)? The Inventory
Where can I find this/these texture(s)? The inventory can be found in Linkdude1997's pack
How do you want your texture(s) changed (explain in depth)? I want the borders in the inventory to either be a red or a blue and the crafting recipe of an FNS in the inventory crafting table, name in the inventory with a font that looks nice. Also the inventory to be clear (Linkdude's pack)

Jasmine

Platinum
Reaction score
What texture do you want changed (items/blocks etc)? The leaves, turned to pink leaves, and a cool ender pearl texture.
Where can I find this/these texture(s)? Online I guess. I can look online for textures and link them on here so this post is to be edited.
How do you want your texture(s) changed (explain in depth)? This custom pack is amazing and has alot of cool things, but I've ALWAYS wanted pink leaves. People have tried to do it but it never actually turned out pink? HALP PLIS ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci