• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(◕‿◕✿) Youtube Banners + Thumbnails! {professional}

CarissaTT

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm glad to announce I am finally taking requests for banners and thumbnails!
Example of a banner I've made:
Example of thumbnails I've made:
HOW IT WORKS:
1) You fill out the form telling me what you want!
2) You send a payment (It's super cheap!) to my PayPal (instructions on form)
3) I complete the request to my highest standard, and send it to you!
4) If you are unhappy, let me know and I will re-do it for you so you get your money's worth!
5) If I fail to complete the request within 7 days I will re-fund you your money.
Carissaaaa, why do we have to pay?!
Sorry! I have to pay a lot for Photoshop CS6 each month, plus if it was free I would get a lot of requests and I want to complete each request to my highest standard.
Okay, what are the costs?
1 YouTube Banner: £5 (or $7.78 for you dollar users)
1 YouTube Thumbnail: £3 (or $4.67 for you dollar users)
I will get all requests done within one week, if not you will get a refund. There are exceptions for holidays, and the dates will be on this page if that is the case.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Carissa as much as your banners are good you need to sell them for free at start to get your name around for free normally 1-2 weeks

CarissaTT

Survivor
Reaction score
Carissa as much as your banners are good you need to sell them for free at start to get your name around for free normally 1-2 weeks

I've been doing free requests for a while but now I don't have enough money for creative cloud and in order to continue making them I need to charge {}

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been doing free requests for a while but now I don't have enough money for creative cloud and in order to continue making them I need to charge {}
You think you could hold on for just a tad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci