• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☆Favorite Map?☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Top 3 in no particular order: Valleyside University, Survival Games 4, Lost Mine.

SG4 is great, and always will be. <3

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
SG2, every aspect just makes PvP extrordinary and the layout goes for interesting gameplay.

Hamsterdam

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, my favourite map of all time would have to have been Hungry Hills. It had the best terraforming of all the maps in my opinion. However, for my favourite map for the time being I would have to go with Tewaran Survival Games 2, it was such a smart and good idea by Tewaran to do an old cowboy western map. My top 5 maps of all time would be -

1. Hungry Hills - As I said before, the terraforming on this map is amazing and although it is very, very large, it provides for good entertaining battles when they come around.

2. TSG2 - The concept for this map was awesome, I loved their idea to incorporate the old western times and the cowboys and indians. There are also many good landmarks to hide around and to search around.

3. SG2 - SG2 probably goes down as all the beta players favourite map. Most newer players do not like the map and say it is boring. But because we only started off with SG1 we were so excited to see something new and different so it has kind of buried itself a place in my top 5.

4. Fortress Pike - I have absolutely no idea why I love this map so much but whenever it is chosen I just get a little bit of a thrill. the builds in this map are amazing and include some very well hidden and sneaky traps which I enjoy in a game (There is nothing better than seeing someone stuck underground in a hole for the rest of the game ;) ) I have a soft spot as well for this map because this is the map that I teamed with Krackan on and almost won the game, it was such a great feeling to swoop in and save a Sr.Mods life and then team up with him for the rest of the game. Overall I really love this map, this is why it is in my top 5.

5. SG4 - SG4 is such a fun little map if you want to play a short game at any time. It has so much PvP and it is not very often that there isn't someone that is close to you and wanting to kill you. This short, small map also finds a spot in my top 5.

Thankyou for reading about my opinions on my favourite maps.

Henryt135

Survivor
Reaction score
Breeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeee<3

Also it is easy to drown on this map if necessary xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members