• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☪ Eternity [US Divison]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironie_

Survivor
Reaction score
When are the elites and captain being chosen NativeTalent ? Also are their going to be more then 1 elite or captain chosen? Sorry about inactivity, school is the worst idea ever created! xD. I'll be on tomorrow to play with my best pals and to record! ;)

EDIT: Sorry, I don't have access to Skype right now. So sorry about not using the Skype chat.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
When are the elites and captain being chosen NativeTalent ? Also are their going to be more then 1 elite or captain chosen? Sorry about inactivity, school is the worst idea ever created! xD. I'll be on tomorrow to play with my best pals and to record! ;)

EDIT: Sorry, I don't have access to Skype right now. So sorry about not using the Skype chat.
its alright. Ill announce captains and elites either today or tomorrow. And we'll have more eventually when we get a max roster or more people

Native

District 13
Reaction score

its alright. Ill announce captains and elites either today or tomorrow. And we'll have more eventually when we get a max roster or more people

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll apply once I get a lot more wins. I'm good, just not a huge nolifer.

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol I see you on the forums a lot :p And you dont need to no life to be in this clan. Its just if you no life its way better :p
I know. What i meant is that my version of nolife is playing 10 games a day. :p i dont accumulate wins very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci