• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☪ Eternity [US Divison]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
SubtractHD, I suggest not sharing your account with Binct considering he was lucky I didn't get enough evidence of him using aimbot in a scrim, I recorded too late.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Sowwy :c
SubtractHD, I suggest not sharing your account with Binct considering he was lucky I didn't get enough evidence of him using aimbot in a scrim, I recorded too late.
Please do not accuse the members of this clan. As I stated before Do not flame on this thread. Please take this to a PM. Thank you c: Also if I was not mistaken, Subtract told me his account was hacked and he recently changed his password.

Last edited:

Bronutx

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Tony
IGN: Bronutx
Skype Name: RudaArmadillo
Win/Total: 414/1460
Time Zone: GMT +9
How Active Will You Be (1-10): 8.5
Why do you want to join Eternity: I like the leader and i know some of the members
Past Clans (Please include the rank you were in that clan as well as the reason you left): Fallen, Member, Disbanded

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Tony
IGN: Bronutx
Skype Name: RudaArmadillo
Win/Total: 414/1460
Time Zone: GMT +9
How Active Will You Be (1-10): 8.5
Why do you want to join Eternity: I like the leader and i know some of the members
Past Clans (Please include the rank you were in that clan as well as the reason you left): Fallen, Member, Disbanded
You have been set to PENDING. Please be active on the TS to possibly be accepted as trial.

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Max
IGN:Aldxelm
Skype Name:U have it
Win/Total:249/2370
Time Zone:Asian
How Active Will You Be (1-10):6
Why do you want to join Eternity:The Third Clan u made and i wanna join it just because ;3
Past Clans (Please include the rank you were in that clan as well as the reason you left):Just look at my previous app pls i big fan?

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Name:Max
IGN:Aldxelm
Skype Name:U have it
Win/Total:249/2370
Time Zone:Asian
How Active Will You Be (1-10):6
Why do you want to join Eternity:The Third Clan u made and i wanna join it just because ;3
Past Clans (Please include the rank you were in that clan as well as the reason you left):Just look at my previous app pls i big fan?
Accepted as Full Member. Welcome To The Eternity

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
As Native said before this thread is for clan use only not for flame but I already changed my password and my account was getting hacked so please don't go into further discussion if you wish to then PM me on the Forums, thanks!

Native

District 13
Reaction score
NativeTalent Give me something that has my name on the thread. kthxbai :)
Member sound good? jk um we'll see ;)
As Native said before this thread is for clan use only not for flame but I already changed my password and my account was getting hacked so please don't go into further discussion if you wish to then PM me on the Forums, thanks!
^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci