• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☪ Eternity [US Divison]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Greetings Eternity, on the behalf of Insanity we would like to challenge you to a clan battle. The clan battle will be an 8V8 on February 1st. Times can be discussed whenever you guys have the time. If you accept the clan battle, please contact me via Skype. We will be abiding by Soul's rules. Any problems or questions will be discussed privately, however if you decline the request please tell me so. Hope to see your sexy faces soon. :]

Soul's rules: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/clan-battle-rules.55649/
Hello Andy, I greatly appreciate that you took the time to challenge us. I will be discussing this with my other leader and officer before making a decision. Please add me on skype: NativeTalentMC to discuss further details if needed.

Kronicals

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: I rather not give out my actual, though in the later future you I might end up tell you guys it.
IGN: Kronicals
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes.
Skype [Y/N]: Yes.
Skype Name: I rather not give it out considering many will see it but feel free to PM me and I'll give it to you.
Wins: Sadly only have 39 wins out of 310 wins. I understand this ratio is pretty horrible but I rather you not see for my ratio and instead of how good I am at PvP. I might not be the best but I'm pretty decent if I may say so myself. Feel free to look for me in games and see how I do.
Total Games:Currently 310, once again bad but read the top again.
Past Clans: I've been in a Hive clan, Stealth.
How Active Will You Be [1-10]: I would say 10 but school plays a big factor in this I wouldn't like to lie.
Have You Been Active On Our Teamspeak [Y/N]: No I have not, I recently just found out about the clan from a friend of mine.
Have You Teamed With Any Of The Members [Y/N]: Yes I have indeed, I've teamed with Sonic/Hellvay and as well as with Shootaround.
If You Could Change Something About The Clan, What Would It Be: I'm not sure about this considering I don't know much about your players other than the two I mentioned I've teamed with, and may I say; I'm also a friend of theirs and didn't just randomly teamed with em'. I might hop on Teamspeak and check more of your players out and see what I might change that will be positive.
Special Skills (Teamspeak Perms, GFX, Etc.): GFX will be my 'special' skill, I've made a few thumbnails here and there and I wouldn't mind showing you a few to you.
Additional Comments: I understand I do not meet the requirements at all, specially donor but, I will tell you more in Teamspeak or simply personally that might make you make a space for me. Thanks for spending your time reading my application, I appreciate it.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Name: I rather not give out my actual, though in the later future you I might end up tell you guys it.
IGN: Kronicals
Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes.
Skype Name: I rather not give it out considering many will see it but feel free to PM me and I'll give it to you.
Wins: Sadly only have 39 wins out of 310 wins. I understand this ratio is pretty horrible but I rather you not see for my ratio and instead of how good I am at PvP. I might not be the best but I'm pretty decent if I may say so myself. Feel free to look for me in games and see how I do.
Total Games:Currently 310, once again bad but read the top again.
Past Clans: I've been in a Hive clan, Stealth.
How Active Will You Be [1-10]: I would say 10 but school plays a big factor in this I wouldn't like to lie.
Have You Been Active On Our Teamspeak [Y/N]: No I have not, I recently just found out about the clan from a friend of mine.
Have You Teamed With Any Of The Members [Y/N]: Yes I have indeed, I've teamed with Sonic/Hellvay and as well as with Shootaround.
If You Could Change Something About The Clan, What Would It Be: I'm not sure about this considering I don't know much about your players other than the two I mentioned I've teamed with, and may I say; I'm also a friend of theirs and didn't just randomly teamed with em'. I might hop on Teamspeak and check more of your players out and see what I might change that will be positive.
Special Skills (Teamspeak Perms, GFX, Etc.): GFX will be my 'special' skill, I've made a few thumbnails here and there and I wouldn't mind showing you a few to you.
Additional Comments: I understand I do not meet the requirements at all, specially donor but, I will tell you more in Teamspeak or simply personally that might make you make a space for me. Thanks for spending your time reading my application, I appreciate it.
Accepted as Trial.

YellowThundy

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Austin
IGN: YellowThundy
Time Zone: PST
Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
Skype [Y/N]: Y
Skype Name: thundystar
Wins: 365
Total Games: 1156
Donor: Diamond
Past Clans: N/A
How Active Will You Be [1-10]: 6-7
Have You Been Active On Our Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
Have You Teamed With Any Of The Members [Y/N]: Y
If You Could Change Something About The Clan, What Would It Be: Get more members to join, add and produce more intergrity within our boundaries, and to better our inner bonds with the clanmates.
Special Skills (Teamspeak Perms, GFX, Etc.): Plugins for MC Servers, I know how to configure, I have past/current experience.
Additional Comments: None.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Austin
IGN: YellowThundy
Time Zone: PST
Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
Skype [Y/N]: Y
Skype Name: thundystar
Wins: 365
Total Games: 1156
Donor: Diamond
Past Clans: N/A
How Active Will You Be [1-10]: 6-7
Have You Been Active On Our Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
Have You Teamed With Any Of The Members [Y/N]: Y
If You Could Change Something About The Clan, What Would It Be: Get more members to join, add and produce more intergrity within our boundaries, and to better our inner bonds with the clanmates.
Special Skills (Teamspeak Perms, GFX, Etc.): Plugins for MC Servers, I know how to configure, I have past/current experience.
Additional Comments: None.
ACCEPTED As Trial!

Native

District 13
Reaction score
We have merged with Edacious. There is a new Eternity thread. Mod please lock this thread.

OldManNippy

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: PJ
IGN: OldManNippy
Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes, but I seem to have some technical difficulties here and there with it.
Skype Name: p.j_rwe
Wins: 84
Total Games: 368
Donor: No.
Past Clans: Olympians

How Active Will You Be [1-10]: 9. I would have rated this a ten, but school plays a major factor in how active I can be, due to finals are coming soon and since my parents are strict, studying for me has to happen daily. Since I only have two finals this week, I won't have to worry about being unactive except when I'm actually in school. Besides that I'm free all day.

Have You Been Active On Our Teamspeak [Y/N]: No I haven't, I found about this clan from a friend of mine just awhile ago, so I'm not informed about the teamspeak.

Have You Teamed With Any Of The Memers [Y/N]: Yes, I've teamed with two of your members. I've teamed with Sonic/Hellvay and ShootAround.

If You Could Change Something About The Clan, What Would It Be: I haven't seen much of this clan, so I wouldn't know what I could change about it since I haven't been on the teamspeak that much. Hopefully once I go on your teamspeak or talk to a couple of you on Skype I will be able to revise anything to the clan that could affect its outcome in a positive effect.

Special Skills (Teamspeak Perms, GFX, Etc.): I know CINEMA4D very well, including the twists and turns with it. I've made a few profile pictures of my Minecraft character for fun, and now decided to make a couple of them daily. If you want to see my work, I'll certainly show you some pictures.

Additional Comments: I noticed I don't fit the requirements, and I promise you even if my stats don't fit your criteria, I have a valid excuse. I'll explain everything in teamspeak/skype, and hopefully you'll take my application into consideration and accept me. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: PJ
IGN: OldManNippy
Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes, but I seem to have some technical difficulties here and there with it.
Skype Name: p.j_rwe
Wins: 84
Total Games: 368
Donor: No.
Past Clans: Olympians

How Active Will You Be [1-10]: 9. I would have rated this a ten, but school plays a major factor in how active I can be, due to finals are coming soon and since my parents are strict, studying for me has to happen daily. Since I only have two finals this week, I won't have to worry about being unactive except when I'm actually in school. Besides that I'm free all day.

Have You Been Active On Our Teamspeak [Y/N]: No I haven't, I found about this clan from a friend of mine just awhile ago, so I'm not informed about the teamspeak.

Have You Teamed With Any Of The Memers [Y/N]: Yes, I've teamed with two of your members. I've teamed with Sonic/Hellvay and ShootAround.

If You Could Change Something About The Clan, What Would It Be: I haven't seen much of this clan, so I wouldn't know what I could change about it since I haven't been on the teamspeak that much. Hopefully once I go on your teamspeak or talk to a couple of you on Skype I will be able to revise anything to the clan that could affect its outcome in a positive effect.

Special Skills (Teamspeak Perms, GFX, Etc.): I know CINEMA4D very well, including the twists and turns with it. I've made a few profile pictures of my Minecraft character for fun, and now decided to make a couple of them daily. If you want to see my work, I'll certainly show you some pictures.

Additional Comments: I noticed I don't fit the requirements, and I promise you even if my stats don't fit your criteria, I have a valid excuse. I'll explain everything in teamspeak/skype, and hopefully you'll take my application into consideration and accept me. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
ACCPETED as trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci