• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Hunny ik what it means but you should really put what the *next to people's names on the roster means.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am extremely sorry on me and tut leaving. This was honestly one of the most coolest clans that I have ever been in. I can't believe that we got this roster so stacked and then the leaders leave. I feel like crap, I honestly do but I know that me and tut are expanding far out to more clans with more friends. I hope to be back with the amazing leader Native and tut one day, but for now i'm going to be loyal to Nemesis. Thank you for this awesome experience and I hope I can have it again.

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
I am extremely sorry on me and tut leaving. This was honestly one of the most coolest clans that I have ever been in. I can't believe that we got this roster so stacked and then the leaders leave. I feel like crap, I honestly do but I know that me and tut are expanding far out to more clans with more friends. I hope to be back with the amazing leader Native and tut one day, but for now i'm going to be loyal to Nemesis. Thank you for this awesome experience and I hope I can have it again.
Meh

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, Guys. I thought I should write this because I feel really bad about leaving but I still love the time that I spent with this clan. And I know a lot of people are thinking that I just straightly left for Nemesis but I didn't I left for many other reasons.
So I am going to thank some people that has made this clan fun and enjoyable for me.

Native / NativeTalent Dude, You are honestly one of my best friends in this whole community, I love how you lead this clan and I hope this clan succeeds just as much as it would if Slater and I were there. Bottom line I love you no ma

Sonic / Hellvay You are probably the chillest person I know, and you are also really good, I am glad I got to meet you.

Slater / slater233 I know you left with me, but this says the people who made a difference to me and you had a huge impact on me. You were great to lead alongside of and I'm happy I could do that with you.

Tyler / ITsMeTYL3R You were also a great friend to me, We would always just chill cause there was no one on :p And I really hope we could be close friends after this.

Blotz / blotz_g2 You were actually a pretty good friend. We didn't like each other at all before this but now we are accually talking, and yeah I wish you the best of luck for that Elite spot.

I still love you all, And You all made a impact on me some good and some bad :p , But yeah I really hope this clan goes far in the future. And please do not leave the clan just cause Slater and I did, This clan will succeed just as much as it did with me and Slater and I hope that there is much less drama within the clan now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci